The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

2 posters

MSI’s prototype tablet comes with built-in projector

Meesh
    Meesh
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Moderator

EN Award 2Technology Enthusiast

PSN ID PSN ID : YowsahsItsMeesh

Cash : 28090
    Philippines

MSI’s prototype tablet comes with built-in projector Empty MSI’s prototype tablet comes with built-in projector

Post by Meesh Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm

At a recent event, the developers of MSI unveiled a new tablet which was still in the making and in the prototype phase. But what was unique about MSI’s yet to be named tablet is that it integrates a pico projector within the tablet pc. The projector is mounted on the top of the device and has a swivel base.

MSI’s prototype tablet comes with built-in projector Tbreak

The convenience this idea delivers is vast, imagine being able to project and display directly in front of your audience, on the wall, ceiling, or directly in front of a second person. The company also states that the projector will be able to display keyboards that the user can use to type instead of using one hand or only their thumbs to type on the screen.

The device is still in the prototype phase was seen by the folks at Tbreak to run Windows 7. There is of course, no word yet on when this device will be available.

Source
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Cash : 26188
    Japan

MSI’s prototype tablet comes with built-in projector Empty Re: MSI’s prototype tablet comes with built-in projector

Post by Vicky Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:23 pm

yay pico go buy those now i tell you i have stock in that i love you forever xD yay mircovision \\^^//

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:30 pm