The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

2 posters

Chat should be fixed?

iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Comedy Contributor

EN Award 2#1 Most Active Member

PSN ID PSN ID : Razokevin

Cash : 29324
    Puerto Rico

In Progress Chat should be fixed?

Post by iRaz Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:26 pm

Even tho i am active in the forum, the chat kicks me out for innactivity. Chat should be fixed? Icon_surprised
    BTw is it posible to post a picture that everyone can see in the chat? or a video? or just url?
    SPADEZ
    SPADEZ
    EN Administrator
    EN Administrator

PSN ID PSN ID : SPADERZ216

Cash : 31350
    Puerto Rico

In Progress Re: Chat should be fixed?

Post by SPADEZ Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:09 pm

RazorX wrote:Even tho i am active in the forum, the chat kicks me out for innactivity. Chat should be fixed? Icon_surprised
    BTw is it posible to post a picture that everyone can see in the chat? or a video? or just url?

We spoke about this already and I told you its being handled. The chatbox has nothing to do with the forum activity. If you're inactive in the chatbox, you idle out from it. The public chat is good for that, i wouldnt recommend posting a video in the chatbox.
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Comedy Contributor

EN Award 2#1 Most Active Member

PSN ID PSN ID : Razokevin

Cash : 29324
    Puerto Rico

Post by iRaz Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:22 pm

SPADEZ wrote:
    RazorX wrote:Even tho i am active in the forum, the chat kicks me out for innactivity. Chat should be fixed? Icon_surprised

We spoke about this already and I told you its being handled. The chatbox has nothing to do with the forum activity. If you're inactive in the chatbox, you idle out from it. The public chat is good for that, i wouldnt recommend posting a video in the chatbox.
    ohh well, there should be a way to link the chatbox with our EN accounts...... or there isnt?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:46 pm