The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

2 posters

3D Update for Sony PS3?

SPADEZ
    SPADEZ
    EN Administrator
    EN Administrator

PSN ID PSN ID : SPADERZ216

Cash : 31245
    Puerto Rico

3D Update for Sony PS3? Empty 3D Update for Sony PS3?

Post by SPADEZ Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:13 pm

When will Sony announce a 3D update for their star product, the Playstation 3? And, will it be any good?

Sony has confirmed that PlayStation 3 will get stereoscopic 3D enabling firmware update later this summer.
    John Koller, director of hardware marketing for Sony Computer Entertainment America, said, “the amazing thing about the PS3’s technology is that all PS3 units that exist in homes and markets will be able to play 3D stereoscopic games as well as 3D BD movies through separate firmware upgrades – something that other platforms are unable to do.”

Sony has been one of the TV makers who’re pushing for 3D Display technology. With Sony BRAVIA 3D TVs shipping this summer, the company will also push a 3D enabling PlayStation 3 update to play 3D-stereoscopic games and watch 3D Blu-ray movies.
    SPADEZ
    SPADEZ
    EN Administrator
    EN Administrator

PSN ID PSN ID : SPADERZ216

Cash : 31245
    Puerto Rico

3D Update for Sony PS3? Empty Re: 3D Update for Sony PS3?

Post by SPADEZ Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:31 pm

Sony’s latest PS3 update 3.30 is now available on the Sony network. It integrates the necessary firmware to take advantage of the compatible games on 3DTVs.

Given the limited availability of titles in Blu-ray and 3D television broadcasts, the first 3D content will likely be the games. As announced a few days ago, some of the first 3D titles will include Wipeout HD, Pain, Super Stardust HD, and MotorStorm Pacific Rift.
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Comedy Contributor

EN Award 2#1 Most Active Member

PSN ID PSN ID : Razokevin

Cash : 29219
    Puerto Rico

Post by iRaz Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:44 pm

lol they added the 3d feature but now you have to spend a lot of money on a 3d tv(and with glasses) i wont get a 3d tv untill they release the 3d tv that doesnt requiere plastic shades,....they bother me, i hate wathcing a 3d money but i like also, i mean i hate it because i use glasses to see and im like wearing 2 glasses at the same time it sucks 3D Update for Sony PS3? Icon_sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:06 am