The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

4 posters

Diablo III

PyroPhoenix
    PyroPhoenix
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardEN Ace Detective

PSN ID PSN ID : PyroPhoenix

Cash : 25978
    United States of America

Diablo III Empty Diablo III

Post by PyroPhoenix Wed May 16, 2012 12:58 am

Diablo III DiabloIIIcover

Diablo III has launched; Are you ready to defeat Diablo himself?

The game takes place in Sanctuary, the dark fantasy world of the Diablo series. This world was saved twenty years prior by a handful of unnamed heroes in Diablo II. Having survived the onslaught brought by the armies of the Burning Hells, Tyrael rewarded the heroes by sending them to safety. It is up to a new generation of heroes to face the forces of evil threatening the world of Sanctuary.

Diablo III 799px-Diablo_III_Character_Classes

There are five available character classes.

The Witch Doctor is a new character reminiscent of the Diablo II necromancer, but with skills more traditionally associated with shamanism and voodoo culture. The witch doctor has the ability to summon monsters, cast curses, harvest souls, and hurl poisons and explosives at his enemies. Blizzard has stated[citation needed] that the Witch Doctor is not another version of the necromancer and that they may incorporate the necromancer in a future expansion. To power spells the Witch Doctor uses Mana, which regenerates slowly.

The Barbarian has a variety of revamped skills at his/her disposal based on the use of incredible physical prowess. The barbarian is able to whirlwind through crowds, cleave through swarms, leap across crags, and crush opponents upon landing. The resource used by the barbarian is fury, which is generated through getting attacked by enemies, attacking enemies and through certain abilities. Fury is used for certain strong abilities and degenerates over time.

The Wizard is a version of the sorceress from Diablo II or the sorcerer from Diablo. The Wizard's abilities range from shooting lightning, fire and ice at his/her enemies to slowing time and teleporting around enemies and through walls. The wizard fuels their spells with arcane power, which is a fast regenerating power source.

The Monk is a melee attacker, using martial arts to cripple foes, resist damage, deflect projectiles, attack with blinding speed, and land explosive killing blows. It combines the melee elements of Diablo II's assassin class with the "holy warrior" role of the paladin. Blizzard has stated that the monk is not related in any way to the monk class from the Sierra Entertainment-made Diablo: Hellfire expansion.[45] the Monk is fueled by spirit, which has defensive purposes and is slowly generated through attacking, though it does not degenerate.

The Demon Hunter combines elements of Diablo II's amazon and assassin classes. Demon hunters use crossbows as their main weapon and also throw small bombs at enemies. Some of their skills have been revealed and among them are arrow skills such as Chain Arrow. The demon hunter is fueled by discipline and hatred. Hatred is a fast regenerating resource that is used for attacks, while Discipline is a slow regenerating resource used for defensive abilities.
    vicky.yoshikawa
    vicky.yoshikawa
    Human
    Human

Cash : 21859

Diablo III Empty Re: Diablo III

Post by vicky.yoshikawa Wed May 16, 2012 2:30 am

This game works on mac too. To bad dont used my laptop for playing crap what i mean by this it for work not play in my case. Waits for ps3 version lol
    PyroPhoenix
    PyroPhoenix
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardEN Ace Detective

United States of America

Post by PyroPhoenix Fri May 18, 2012 5:38 am

Keep waiting...
    PyroPhoenix
    PyroPhoenix
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardEN Ace Detective

United States of America

Post by PyroPhoenix Fri May 18, 2012 2:44 pm

The story is really good, and the cinematics are gorgeous. The male wizard has the best voice actor, Crispin Freeman!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crispin_Freeman
    vicky.yoshikawa
    vicky.yoshikawa
    Human
    Human

Cash : 21859

Post by vicky.yoshikawa Sun May 20, 2012 3:47 am

i not going to be waiting long. Blizzard already said making console games. Sorry they sold out like everyone else
    PyroPhoenix
    PyroPhoenix
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardEN Ace Detective

United States of America

Post by PyroPhoenix Sun May 20, 2012 5:19 pm

Blizzard always takes forever when they make games. If it took them that long to come out with Diablo III for the pc how long do you think it would take for a console version? I seriously doubt the console version will have a real money auction house like Diablo III for the pc has. Playing Diablo III with a mouse on a fast computer is the best. You're waiting for a dumbed down version of Diablo III. The only reason I'd get Diablo III on ps3 would be for psn friends and trophies. I'm already racking up the pc achievements.
    PyroPhoenix
    PyroPhoenix
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardEN Ace Detective

United States of America

Post by PyroPhoenix Tue May 29, 2012 12:54 am

Game design updates.
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6018173
    PyroPhoenix
    PyroPhoenix
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardEN Ace Detective

United States of America

Post by PyroPhoenix Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:04 am

The real money auction house is now open. Most people are setting ridiculous $250 prices on their epic loots. My wizard is up to 42k dps now, like a boss.

Also I ran into a low level wizard named Vicky acc LovelyVicky. Was that you Vicky, are you playing Diablo 3 now?
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Cash : 26113
    Japan

Post by Vicky Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:09 am

Hell no I dont game on my mac didn't spend 3,000 to game. My mac only for social networking and doing my job.
    JerryDen
    JerryDen
    Human
    Human

Cash : 21273
    United States of America

Post by JerryDen Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:07 am

I have Diablo III game. I have played this game so many time and enjoyed it. The graphic of this game is too good.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content