The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

+5
Vicky
iRaz
Bucklesbadass
Manson60
SPADEZ
9 posters

Little Big Planet 2

SPADEZ
    SPADEZ
    EN Administrator
    EN Administrator

PSN ID PSN ID : SPADERZ216

Cash : 31340
    Puerto Rico

Little Big Planet 2 Empty Little Big Planet 2

Post by SPADEZ Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:21 pm

Little Big Planet 2 LBP2BA

Since its release on PlayStation 3 (PS3) in October 2008, LittleBigPlanet has been credited with establishing the PLAY, CREATE, SHARE creative gaming genre by putting the powers of creation firmly in the players' hands. LittleBigPlanet is a unique experience provides developer and user-generated levels and an engaging story to explore and PLAY, a huge host of materials, tools, stickers, and more to CREATE, and a robust set of online features for everyone to SHARE these creations with each other via PlayStation Network. The original title has been widely praised with more than 80 industry awards worldwide, 15 of which have been for 'Game of the Year' categories, and the game's stitched together mascot, Sackboy, has broken through as the industry�s newest star-one that has resonated with every member of the family, young and old. Developed by the award-winning team at Media Molecule, the franchise to date has sold over four million units worldwide and the game continues to grow and evolve helped by on-going expansion through downloadable content and the support of countless fans around the globe who have uploaded over 2.5 million user-created levels to PlayStation Network since launch.

Release Date: 1-18-2011

Last edited by SPADEZ on Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    Manson60
    Manson60
    EN Prototype
    EN Prototype

PSN ID PSN ID : manson60

Cash : 26230
    United States of America

Little Big Planet 2 Empty Re: Little Big Planet 2

Post by Manson60 Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:58 pm

Cant wait for this to come out. going to be a great game!
    Bucklesbadass
    Bucklesbadass
    EN Test Subject
    EN Test Subject

PSN ID PSN ID : Bucklesbadass

Cash : 25610
    United States of America

Post by Bucklesbadass Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:35 am

And I thought my kid was a pain with the first one! now she will never let me play in piece lol . Looks to be a fab game and a great place to roam. Can't wait! Little Big Planet 2 Icon_biggrin
    SPADEZ
    SPADEZ
    EN Administrator
    EN Administrator

Puerto Rico

Post by SPADEZ Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:46 pm

Yeah it looks great not only that you can do a lot more with part 2 also, create your own mini games! different genres
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Comedy Contributor

EN Award 2#1 Most Active Member

PSN ID PSN ID : Razokevin

Cash : 29314
    Puerto Rico

Post by iRaz Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:13 pm

Manson60 wrote:Cant wait for this to come out. going to be a great game!
    yeah i cant recist either! the trailer is good, think about the game! Little Big Planet 2 Icon_biggrin
    SPADEZ
    SPADEZ
    EN Administrator
    EN Administrator

Puerto Rico

Little Big Planet 2 Empty LittleBigPlanet 2 Delayed Until January 2011

Post by SPADEZ Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:52 pm

VG 247 is reporting that Media Molecule has decided to push back the release date of LittleBigPlanet 2 from November 2010 to January 2011. A Sony Rep added these comments on the late breaking news regarding the delay:
    It is obviously disappointing that LBP2 will not be available until January, but as one of the most innovative and fun franchises ever seen on PlayStation platforms, we believe that it is key that the quality of the game lives up to the reputation established by Media Molecule with the multi mullion selling, award winning original.

Media Molecule has gone on to describe the ambitious nature of this title and the amount of features that will be available once the game drops. This recent development isn’t much of a shock given that each console has seen it’s fair share of delayed games. In the end all this means is that 2011 will be a phenomenal year for Playstation owners mainly because they have so many titles to look forward to. What do you guys think? Does this news disappoint you or are you happy with waiting until January to play LBP2? Let us know below.
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Cash : 26213
    Japan

Post by Vicky Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:02 am

damn i hated this new i want this game so bad not even funny
    Meesh
    Meesh
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Moderator

EN Award 2Technology Enthusiast

PSN ID PSN ID : YowsahsItsMeesh

Cash : 28115
    Philippines

Post by Meesh Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:45 pm

WEHHIT??!! >=O I am outraged!!!! I flippin put a pre-order on that bad boy expecting it to be out by November D: LBP is one of the games that I'd actually quit Home for a bit, to play all the way through!!

I'm a pretty impatient person..and that really blows. -_- Looks like I'm gonna pre-order DJ Hero2 after all. I'm really enjoying the first one atm. It also has online multiplayer play..soooo someone get it with me so we can "ficka ficka ahh ewiit ewiit errrt"!!
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Japan

Post by Vicky Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:54 pm

yeah i got damn limited edition preorder so flipping pissed
    Teacrazer
    Teacrazer
    EN Prototype
    EN Prototype

PSN ID PSN ID : Teacrazer

Cash : 25474
    United States of America

Post by Teacrazer Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:46 pm

Omg love little big planet so much!! Little big planet 2 looks pretty good! Like, the inventory space looks bigger. I hate when my little big planet keeps telling me i have too much saved file stuff Sad and i wish i was able to fit more in levels! But, heck i totally will buy little big planet 2!! Very Happy
    Ben Wars
    Ben Wars
    EN Cyborg
    EN Cyborg

EN AwardTech News Reporter

Cash : 25164
    United States of America

Post by Ben Wars Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:42 am

I cant wait for this game! you can create a lot more types of levels then platforms
    RenegadeFred
    RenegadeFred
    EN Prototype
    EN Prototype

Cash : 25735
    United States of America

Little Big Planet 2 Empty LittleBigPlanet 2 Sets Five World Records In Three Days

Post by RenegadeFred Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:21 pm

Little Big Planet 2 110119091200_littlebigplanet-2

During a three day launch celebration hosted by Sony for its new PS3 title LittleBigPlanet 2, five Guinness World Records were set.

The five Guinness World Records that were set include: "Longest marathon playing LittleBigPlanet 2," "Longest marathon playing a platform video game," "Most video game genres played in one video game in 24 hours," "Most user-generated video game levels played in 24 hours," and "Most user-generated video game levels played in a video game marathon."

Throughout the three day period, gamers David Dino (PSN ID: Gevurah22), Sean Crowley (PSN ID: Jaeyden) and Lauren Guiliano (PSN ID: Lugey) headlined the run. Also along for the ride were various fans, developers and local supporters taking turns sitting in the fourth chair to be part of the action.

"We'd like to congratulate the dedicated group of gamers and the entire LittleBigPlanet 2 team on setting five new Guinness World Records, an impressive accomplishment in such a short period of time," said Scott A. Steinberg, Vice President of Product Marketing, SCEA. "With LittleBigPlanet 2 releasing this week, it's fantastic to see so many fans embrace this launch, which continues to illustrate the endless fun that this title provides for fans and newcomers, as well as the entire family."

In addition to the records set, LittleBigPlanet 2 was also recognized for the following Guinness World Records: "Most gaming genres in one video game" and "Most player-created levels in one video game." Once all game play came to a close, representatives from Guinness World Records presented the team of gamers and SCEA with official certificates of achievement..

This record setting event also commemorates the release of the Guinness World Records 2011 Gamer's Edition, the latest chronicle of video gaming history. LittleBigPlanet looms large in this year's edition of the book with the game's main character lovable, stitched-together main character, Sackboy, gracing the book's cover and a bevy of facts and records cited within its pages.

The Guinness World Records 2011 Gamer's Edition will be available January 20th. LittleBigPlanet 2 is a single or multiplayer creative gaming experience that has an ESRB rating of "E for Everyone".

Source
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Japan

Post by Vicky Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:25 pm

wow and lbp 2 only 3 days old and already winning awards. I really love little big planet 2 and play it my self for 24 hour by self and playing right now Smile
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

Puerto Rico

Post by iRaz Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:38 pm

vicky, was you able to transfer the lbp1 stuff from another person's save file?
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Japan

Post by Vicky Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:15 pm

yeah from my main to my jp account yeah i have all items from lbp one Smile
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

Puerto Rico

Post by iRaz Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:19 pm

HOW?!?!?! i want to transfer all the lbp1 stuff from another person's save file but idk how, Y_Y
    SPADEZ
    SPADEZ
    EN Administrator
    EN Administrator

Puerto Rico

Post by SPADEZ Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:47 pm

Here is The Guinness World Records 2010 Gamer's Edition Cover:

Little Big Planet 2 Guinness-World-Records-2010-Gamers-Edition

And Here is The Guinness World Records 2011 Gamer's Edition Cover:

Little Big Planet 2 1638.LBP2Recordmain.jpg_2D00_610x0

Sackboy beat Super Mario on a game cover!! PS3 is doing big things this year and LBP2 alone proves it. Sackboy is like the PS3s Mario and the amount of possibilities LBP2 brings is worth more than the $60 you pay for it. Hell, you already feel welcomed once you start the game and earn a trophy for it. Definitely a must buy if you don't have it already.

My only pet peeve with LBP2 at the moment is the amount of lag on the servers and how difficult it is to play with your friends online. That is a major down set to a game that mainly revolves around the online community.
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Japan

Post by Vicky Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:27 pm

yay i dont play lbp 2 with other becuase sever crazy slow dont want wait 30 min to play a level that crazy i wait until make sever better hopley soon

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:18 am