The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

3 posters

Hyperkin’s Remotext: Latest hybrid device for your PS3

Meesh
    Meesh
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Moderator

EN Award 2Technology Enthusiast

PSN ID PSN ID : YowsahsItsMeesh

Cash : 28010
    Philippines

Hyperkin’s Remotext: Latest hybrid device for your PS3   Empty Hyperkin’s Remotext: Latest hybrid device for your PS3

Post by Meesh Tue May 24, 2011 8:49 pm

All in one devices have always been interesting, and if you’re a fan of all in one devices and you own a PlayStation 3, you might be interested in the latest device that comes from Hyperkin.
    Hyperkin’s Remotext: Latest hybrid device for your PS3   Hyperkin-Remotext-for-PS3

Hyperkin is working on a new all in one device called Hyperkin’s Remotext for PS3. It’s a hybrid device that combines the power of remote, gamepad controller, and a chatpad into a single device. Remotext for PS3 has a slide-out Blu-ray remote panel, QWERTY keypad, and a directional pad, two analog nubs and four standard gamepad buttons.

Although Hyperkin’s Remotext for PS3 sounds amazing, it still has its flaws and one of these flaws is the absence of rear triggers. Bluetooth connectivity is also absent, but luckily, this device comes with wireless USB receiver and rechargeable battery.Hyperkin’s Remotext for PS3 is an interesting hybrid device and despite its flaws, we can’t wait to see it on this year’s E3.

Source
    Strebeck
    Strebeck
    EN Android
    EN Android

Cash : 25098
    United States of America

Hyperkin’s Remotext: Latest hybrid device for your PS3   Empty Re: Hyperkin’s Remotext: Latest hybrid device for your PS3

Post by Strebeck Tue May 24, 2011 8:55 pm

No BT is brutal, and I'm not sure how that QWERTY board being recessed in the device will work out for dudes with larger hands. I can envision my thumbs rubbing on the corners right by the analog nubs while i typed.

That said, it beats most full USB QWERTY board options.

but yeah, no BT is painful.
    Meesh
    Meesh
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Moderator

EN Award 2Technology Enthusiast

PSN ID PSN ID : YowsahsItsMeesh

Cash : 28010
    Philippines

Hyperkin’s Remotext: Latest hybrid device for your PS3   Empty Re: Hyperkin’s Remotext: Latest hybrid device for your PS3

Post by Meesh Tue May 24, 2011 9:37 pm

I agree, no BT sucks, but at least it's wireless. It might be perfect for those with freakishly small hands? And yeah, I totes went there. ;x sorry LOL
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Cash : 26108
    Japan

Post by Vicky Tue May 24, 2011 10:05 pm

keys are so damn small be really hard to use and should have backlighted keyboard

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:20 pm