The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

2 posters

ZaggMate keyboard for iPad 2, not quite a MacBook but close enough

Meesh
    Meesh
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Moderator

EN Award 2Technology Enthusiast

PSN ID PSN ID : YowsahsItsMeesh

Cash : 28010
    Philippines

ZaggMate keyboard for iPad 2, not quite a MacBook but close enough  Empty ZaggMate keyboard for iPad 2, not quite a MacBook but close enough

Post by Meesh Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:46 pm

Hate using the touch keyboard on your iPad? Need a protective case for your new iPad 2? Well a new case from Zagg is both a protective case and keyboard you can use. Zagg has made the ZaggMate for your iPad 2. The original design of it was a case to protect your iPad but it now also provides a Bluetooth keyboard built in. The sleek design makes your iPad 2 look good and also it is protected with a durable casing on the outside of the keyboard. The ZaggMate case is made out of aircraft aluminum which is bead blasted with a silver finish to give the look of your iPad 2. The keyboard has a hinge which allows you to type in different angles either portrait or landscape.

ZaggMate keyboard for iPad 2, not quite a MacBook but close enough  Zaggmate_ipad2_case

The ZaggMate case will sell in retail stores for $99 whereas if you’re here in the UK, you’re looking at a £90 investment, not quite the equivalent but I reckon its still a decent iPad 2 gadget / accessory worth considering.

Source
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Cash : 26108
    Japan

ZaggMate keyboard for iPad 2, not quite a MacBook but close enough  Empty Re: ZaggMate keyboard for iPad 2, not quite a MacBook but close enough

Post by Vicky Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm

wow that is nice i dont plan buying ipad 2 because my iphone 3gs can do the same thing really and was 300.00 cheaper :p

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:15 am