The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

5 posters

Snak : The latest must have keyboard for Facebook Geeks

Meesh
    Meesh
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Moderator

EN Award 2Technology Enthusiast

PSN ID PSN ID : YowsahsItsMeesh

Cash : 28010
    Philippines

Snak : The latest must have keyboard for Facebook Geeks  Empty Snak : The latest must have keyboard for Facebook Geeks

Post by Meesh Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:42 pm

Facebook has become the largest social network giant of the world. With every passing day, Facebook users are increasing at an exponential rate. With this increasing pace, there needs to be ways that makes access to Facebook easier. Such resources (either softwares, apps or hardware) are always welcomed by the millions of users.

Snak : The latest must have keyboard for Facebook Geeks  09_SNAK

This new keyboard has been made to make life much easier for the average Facebook user. Social Keyboards has just released the Social Network Access Keyboard (SNAK). It is just like a regular USB keyboard, except that it packs anextra 19 hotkeys for you to instantly access all the different features of Facebook. You just need to install a software on your PC that comes with it to make it work with Facebook and there you go, very simple.

Its pretty neat and various buttons give you a one touch access to messages, events, groups, edit profile, help center, privacy settings, photos, games, links, and much more. The SNAK is available for sale now at $30 and can be purchased online here at Social Keyboards.

Source
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Comedy Contributor

EN Award 2#1 Most Active Member

PSN ID PSN ID : Razokevin

Cash : 29209
    Puerto Rico

Snak : The latest must have keyboard for Facebook Geeks  Empty Re: Snak : The latest must have keyboard for Facebook Geeks

Post by iRaz Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:50 pm

1 day, facebook will crash. how the F can they store so many people's files?
    and everyday, theres something new that can be used with facebook or its related to facebook.
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Cash : 26108
    Japan

Snak : The latest must have keyboard for Facebook Geeks  Empty Re: Snak : The latest must have keyboard for Facebook Geeks

Post by Vicky Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:16 pm

one day world will said why did waste all are time on social networking website what was called again i forgot it died like that other one that start with m no one talk about any more
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

Puerto Rico

Post by iRaz Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:12 pm

Vicky wrote:one day world will said why did waste all are time on social networking website what was called again i forgot it died like that other one that start with m no one talk about any more
    thats your personal opinion, the meaning of you not linking facebook doesnt mean that most of the world dont use it.
    rhondatommy
    rhondatommy
    EN Transformer
    EN Transformer

EN AwardListed Top Poster

PSN ID PSN ID : rhondatommy. Na, rhonda247. Jp,rgsinthehouse. Eu

Cash : 25310
    United States of America

Post by rhondatommy Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:29 pm

omg what if facebook died and twitter too hum guess what i guess i would just use my space yearbook hum home psnetwork hum somedumb new facebook knockoff geez pplz really facebook sux and its not that great to much crap on it
    -=illuminati=-
    -=illuminati=-
    EN Cyborg
    EN Cyborg

Cash : 24552
    United States of America

Post by -=illuminati=- Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:01 pm

Facebook won't be dead any time from now. That is if CEO decides to sell it. It could turn into another myspace and make you throw up.
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Japan

Post by Vicky Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:35 pm

face book is only used because it popular once people find out it just crap people stop using it No one used face book before now everyone does until unpopular prove of this myspace everyone thought that was so cool no one using it now :p
    rhondatommy
    rhondatommy
    EN Transformer
    EN Transformer

United States of America

Post by rhondatommy Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:42 pm

i still have myspace acct i think havent used it in years omg there will be a new facebook yearbook myspace hum letstalk.com coming soon the brand new way to connect with loved ones and friend tehe see new one not joking but really they could start new 1 like twitter starter after facebook crazy
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

Puerto Rico

Post by iRaz Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:41 pm

rhondatommy wrote:i still have myspace acct i think havent used it in years omg there will be a new facebook yearbook myspace hum letstalk.com coming soon the brand new way to connect with loved ones and friend tehe see new one not joking but really they could start new 1 like twitter starter after facebook crazy
    i have a myspace too, but i dont use it. i like facebook more.
    Meesh
    Meesh
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Moderator

EN Award 2Technology Enthusiast

PSN ID PSN ID : YowsahsItsMeesh

Cash : 28010
    Philippines

Post by Meesh Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:48 pm

I've had facebook since the days it was only available for college students! I've also had friendster and myspace as well, which are pretty much practically dead. As for the social networking keyboard, it'll be good for the moment, since facebook is in its prime, but as with all things, it won't last forever..or will it..dun DUN DUN..well- up until something better comes along.
    rhondatommy
    rhondatommy
    EN Transformer
    EN Transformer

United States of America

Post by rhondatommy Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:31 pm

true someday dun DUNDUN dead facebook and u wasted money on that special keyboard onwell im not just use my phone till it dies
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Japan

Post by Vicky Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:34 pm

yeps waste money on keyboard for suck sub standard crap website be dead in a year
    rhondatommy
    rhondatommy
    EN Transformer
    EN Transformer

United States of America

Post by rhondatommy Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:02 am

lol i dont think this keybroad will be very popular and not many will buy cause i only use my phone on facebook scene my computer died so i just answer friends emails thats it now if u r like the pplz i have seen that are always on facebook play pot farm hum villafarm and all those other apps then maybe u will buy that dumb keybroad but y if ur old one isnt broken remember if its not broken dont fix it lol goodluck with this new keybroad if u do buy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:01 pm