The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

4 posters

Hackers can now switch back to v3.55 PS3 firmware with a new tool

Meesh
    Meesh
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Moderator

EN Award 2Technology Enthusiast

PSN ID PSN ID : YowsahsItsMeesh

Cash : 28020
    Philippines

Hackers can now switch back to v3.55 PS3 firmware with a new tool   Empty Hackers can now switch back to v3.55 PS3 firmware with a new tool

Post by Meesh Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:56 pm

Since Sony updated its PlayStation firmware to v3.56, the hacking community has been having all sorts of problems with Sony, now hackers have found a way to switch back to the older firmware.

Hackers can now switch back to v3.55 PS3 firmware with a new tool   Ps3-590x358

The latest firmware v3.55 on the PlayStation 3 was hacked in no time since its release, but Sony isn’t taking kindly to jailbreakers and hackers anymore, and since Sony can change the latest firmware remotely at any time, hackers have decided to switch back to the older version of firmware.

Thanks to the Rebug Team, PlayStation 3 v3.56 version spoofer has been released in order to prevent your PS3 from automatically updating to the latest firmware. In addition, this program can even restore the firmware to the version 3.55 if needed. According to the author, PSN access isn’t
    allowed yet, so you probably shouldn’t try to access it, although there might be a way soon.

As we’re sure you’ve been aware, Sony doesn’t take lightly to hackers anymore, so if you’re planning to hack your PS3, remember you’re doing
    that at your own risk.

Source
    Elite_Shadow_va
    Elite_Shadow_va
    Elite Shadow Leader
    Elite Shadow Leader

EN AwardListed Top Poster

PSN ID PSN ID : gotrice97

Cash : 25107
    United States of America

Hackers can now switch back to v3.55 PS3 firmware with a new tool   Empty Re: Hackers can now switch back to v3.55 PS3 firmware with a new tool

Post by Elite_Shadow_va Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:43 am

wow that would be cool but i dont want to be banned. but if had another ps3 *cough cough a 3rd one Smile* then i would sooo do this even tho i know it wont let me go online. i just loved the zombies and challenge lobbies that come with it its so much fun jsut to get some friends and hang out and joke around.
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Cash : 26118
    Japan

Hackers can now switch back to v3.55 PS3 firmware with a new tool   Empty Re: Hackers can now switch back to v3.55 PS3 firmware with a new tool

Post by Vicky Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:47 am

i still have 3.55 yay two ps3 Smile
    Elite_Shadow_va
    Elite_Shadow_va
    Elite Shadow Leader
    Elite Shadow Leader

United States of America

Post by Elite_Shadow_va Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:51 am

lol i just dont want to be banned. but i heard rumors that there is goign to be a new 3.56 cfw coming out. but of course we will have to see if someoen will have the guts to especially after geohotz.
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Cash : 26118
    Japan

Post by Vicky Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:53 am

if someone from spain makes work on there 3.56 fw ps3 is legal to jailbreak there nothing sony can do :p
    Elite_Shadow_va
    Elite_Shadow_va
    Elite Shadow Leader
    Elite Shadow Leader

United States of America

Post by Elite_Shadow_va Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:10 am

welll then i know where im taking my next vacation to Smile
    rhondatommy
    rhondatommy
    EN Transformer
    EN Transformer

PSN ID PSN ID : rhondatommy. Na, rhonda247. Jp,rgsinthehouse. Eu

Cash : 25320
    United States of America

Post by rhondatommy Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:41 am

lol i read about them banning pplz foruse 3.56 that wasnt the new version is this true i dont know whats going on but i dont want banned either i like gaming and glitching too much tehe

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:14 am