The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

3 posters

Playstation Home Update- 2/3/11

Meesh
    Meesh
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Moderator

EN Award 2Technology Enthusiast

PSN ID PSN ID : YowsahsItsMeesh

Cash : 28115
    Philippines

Playstation Home Update- 2/3/11 Empty Playstation Home Update- 2/3/11

Post by Meesh Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:31 pm

Playstation Home Update- 2/3/11 5410821517_a8341b4d2c

Playstation Home Update- 2/3/11 5411434694_6af481c847

Beginning this Thursday, February 3rd, PlayStation Home will serve as a respite to the battle-hardened survivors of the zombie apocalypse known as Dead Nation– the explosive action-shooter now available exclusively on the PlayStation Network. The Dead Nation “Safe House” is one of the last bastions of humanity in a world ravaged by a deadly virus that has turned the majority of mankind into a sweeping horde of brain-thirsty zombies. Complete with an improvised shooting range, the Dead Nation “Safe House” is the perfect retreat for you and the remaining pocket of survivors to recoup and reload. Hone your skills in this brand-new game space by taking out as many zombie targets as you can, placing on the leaderboard and demonstrating your undead-slaying abilities. Just remember to always aim for the brain.

Playstation Home Update- 2/3/11 5411434986_d58dc06832

Novus Prime – Hellfire Games’hit sci-fi space shooter – receives an update this week. Earth Fleet scouts have reported sightings of very large fighter ships among the enemy armada. Evidence also suggests that all bot vessels are being outfitted with new weapons. In response, a new shipment of gear is arriving at Novus Prime.The commercially-built fighter ship known as the Codebreaker leads the new arrivals. Outfitted with the latest in defensive shielding technology, the Codebreaker disrupts nearby AI systems, turning bot ships into allies. A specialized interface helmet is included, which maybe worn at any time.

Playstation Home Update- 2/3/11 5410822401_1c2b3216e2

New weapon technology: Capable of dealing out massive damage, the Ion Beam is a turret-mounted cannon that fires upon the turret’s target for as long as the fire button is held. Once the beam connects, it takes a few seconds to reach the maximum damage potential. If you buy the Ion Beam you also get the Ion Blaster Cannons. Slip these cannons over your arms and feel the power of a thousand suns!

Playstation Home Update- 2/3/11 5410822649_161f212b23

Looking to experience the ultimate freedom? Now you can with the Zero-gravity Simulator jet pack! With this on your back, you can float freely throughout the space station. And if you want an extra speed boost, grab a pair of Propulsion Boots. The Propulsion Boots also include the Turbo-Matrix Speed Booster which can be equipped to a ship’s upgrade slot to significantly increase its top speed.

Playstation Home Update- 2/3/11 5411435204_e479256632

Two new companions are now available! Say hello to DataBot Jr., a highly-portable companion bot that hovers over all terrain, following diligently as your faithful pal. It also fits into most overhead storage compartments.

Playstation Home Update- 2/3/11 5411435890_e197a16694

These Rogue Mech Suits were recovered from an abandoned outpost that was believed to be operated by space pirates. They are fully operational and should not require oil changes for at least 3,000 miles.

Playstation Home Update- 2/3/11 5411434348_9a55e25456

To celebrate the one-year anniversary of Blue Toad Murder Files releasing on the PlayStation Network,we are releasing a host of Blue Toad items for sale in the PlayStation Home Mall. Stressed after a hard days investigation? Relax in your very own Blue Toad Hot Tub. Or go nuts and deck out your personal space with the Giant Sheep, Bongo Drum and stylish Murder Rug. While you are at it,pick up the variety of Blue Toad costumes, including a life-sized Toad outfit and a deer-stalker hat (for all you budding detectives).Konami is hosting another one of their uber-popular parties this weekend. Come out to the Konami space this weekend in your SAW II: Flesh and Blood items and earn extra points!

Playstation Home Update- 2/3/11 5411436138_ae09d96830_mPlaystation Home Update- 2/3/11 5410823395_af6a02c85a_m

Playstation Home Update- 2/3/11 5410823573_ee30ab5b4f_m Playstation Home Update- 2/3/11 5410823799_16b363e0d0_m

The PlayStation Home Mall gets an update this week with new Valentine’s Day-themed items. Pick up the Heart-Shaped Box active item (pictured below) and the array of Codeglue items – including three new companions (as well as multiple clothing items).Visit the PlayStation Home Community Theater this week to watch the newest edition of Replay with Doc as well as a new episode of the Hip Hop Gamer videocast– which focuses on the Homefront, THQ’s upcoming first person shooter.

Finally, don’t forget to take part in the on-going Killzone 3 “Total Game Integration” experience, available in PlayStation Home for a limited time only. Join your fellow
    soldiers and defend the Central Plaza against waves of Helghast infantry, airships, and ground vehicles by manning the Central Plaza Defender and mowing down the approaching enemy forces. Complete all the community challenges to unlock exclusive rewards – including a voucher
    good for three Unlock Points that can be redeemed for new weapons and abilities in the Killzone 3 multiplayer. Pre-order Killzone 3 through Amazon.com straight from the kiosk in Central Plaza to receive:

• A limited edition Killzone 3 jetpack for your Home avatar, not available anywhere else
    • Unlock and Load Pack, instant access to an additional three Unlock
      Points to use on the weapon or ability of your choice in Killzone 3
      multiplayer
    • Retro Map Pack, featuring two of the most popular maps from Killzone 2

Source
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Comedy Contributor

EN Award 2#1 Most Active Member

PSN ID PSN ID : Razokevin

Cash : 29314
    Puerto Rico

Playstation Home Update- 2/3/11 Empty Re: Playstation Home Update- 2/3/11

Post by iRaz Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:55 pm

kind of late, lol, i went to home and nothing of the new items are free, sucks...
    Meesh
    Meesh
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Moderator

Philippines

Post by Meesh Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:25 am

RazorX wrote:kind of late, lol, i went to home and nothing of the new items are free, sucks...

better late than never! Well I just received a few free items from the mansion infinity pool. I'm not really planning on purchasing the house, so I collected the items from the first tour, and received more from the pool tour. Those are the only things that are free if you haven't already bought the place. Smile
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

Puerto Rico

Post by iRaz Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:22 am

awesome, i need all of those, can you link me to someone that can give me the new mansion items?
    gman_harmon
    gman_harmon
    EN Test Subject
    EN Test Subject

PSN ID PSN ID : gman_harmon

Cash : 24302
    United States of America

Post by gman_harmon Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:39 pm

The only new thing I managed to buy was Codeglue's tuxedo, which was conveniently omitted from the update list. It's one piece, turns my arms thin and gangly, and the shoulders are square, like I'm still wearing the hanger. I much prefer the Gentleman's Attire I got from Rockstar's Red Dead Redemtion XP Challenge.

So I rectified that by spending $2.50 on some more normal-looking clothes down near the bottom of Threads, and felt better.
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

Puerto Rico

Post by iRaz Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:42 pm

gman_harmon wrote:The only new thing I managed to buy was Codeglue's tuxedo, which was conveniently omitted from the update list. It's one piece, turns my arms thin and gangly, and the shoulders are square, like I'm still wearing the hanger. I much prefer the Gentleman's Attire I got from Rockstar's Red Dead Redemtion XP Challenge.

So I rectified that by spending $2.50 on some more normal-looking clothes down near the bottom of Threads, and felt better.
    can you post a picture of each item? ive never seen the RDR gentleman attire, and i want to see how does that tuxedo looks
    Meesh
    Meesh
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Moderator

Philippines

Post by Meesh Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:34 pm

RazorX wrote:awesome, i need all of those, can you link me to someone that can give me the new mansion items?

You can contact any of the HCVs Jersquall, Sophronia, MistyLear, Kdjislife..to name a few..oh and shoot a message to RT..she might know someone who can hook you up Wink
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

Puerto Rico

Post by iRaz Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:46 pm

Meesh wrote:
    RazorX wrote:awesome, i need all of those, can you link me to someone that can give me the new mansion items?

You can contact any of the HCVs Jersquall, Sophronia, MistyLear, Kdjislife..to name a few..oh and shoot a message to RT..she might know someone who can hook you up Wink
    well i dont want to contact jersquall, sophronia or KDJisLIFE cuz those 3 were my friends and deleted me for no reason.
    Meesh
    Meesh
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Moderator

Philippines

Post by Meesh Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:28 pm

RazorX wrote:
    Meesh wrote:

well i dont want to contact jersquall, sophronia or KDJisLIFE cuz those 3 were my friends and deleted me for no reason.

Just to let you know..they ARE in fact HCVs and have to keep slots open on their friend list in order to add other people. Now if they were your friends before they became HCVs then that's a personal issue between you and them. Doesn't hurt to shoot them a message asking for a tour of the infinity pool to get the items. That's a part of their duties as HCVs. Just let em know you'd like to tour the space and get the items. One of them is bound to respond. Idk about right now because the superbowl is goin on, but message them anyway. I'm sure they'll get to you when they can. Smile
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

Puerto Rico

Post by iRaz Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:33 pm

Meesh wrote:
    RazorX wrote:
    Meesh wrote:

Just to let you know..they ARE in fact HCVs and have to keep slots open on their friend list in order to add other people. Now if they were your friends before they became HCVs then that's a personal issue between you and them. Doesn't hurt to shoot them a message asking for a tour of the infinity pool to get the items. That's a part of their duties as HCVs. Just let em know you'd like to tour the space and get the items. One of them is bound to respond. Idk about right now because the superbowl is goin on, but message them anyway. I'm sure they'll get to you when they can. Smile
    trust me, ive tried to PM some of them ,and they have ignored me. Theres a lot of people on PSN that hate/dislike me for no reason, or because someone else have said something bad/fake about me.
    Meesh
    Meesh
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Moderator

Philippines

Post by Meesh Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:48 pm

RazorX wrote:
    Meesh wrote:
    RazorX wrote:
    Meesh wrote:

trust me, ive tried to PM some of them ,and they have ignored me. Theres a lot of people on PSN that hate/dislike me for no reason, or because someone else have said something bad/fake about me.

lol I'm sure there has to be a reason..maybe one you don't know about? ask rt.
    gman_harmon
    gman_harmon
    EN Test Subject
    EN Test Subject

PSN ID PSN ID : gman_harmon

Cash : 24302
    United States of America

Post by gman_harmon Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:41 pm

RazorX wrote:
    gman_harmon wrote:The only new thing I managed to buy was Codeglue's tuxedo, which was conveniently omitted from the update list. It's one piece, turns my arms thin and gangly, and the shoulders are square, like I'm still wearing the hanger. I much prefer the Gentleman's Attire I got from Rockstar's Red Dead Redemtion XP Challenge.

can you post a picture of each item? ive never seen the RDR gentleman attire, and i want to see how does that tuxedo looks

As soon as I get some free time today, I'll take a few shots and post them up.

EDIT: Pictures here. Top: RDR Gentleman's Attire; Bottom: Codeglue Tuxedo

Playstation Home Update- 2/3/11 Gentleman_s

Playstation Home Update- 2/3/11 Codegluetux_s

Last edited by gman_harmon on Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:54 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : pictures)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:08 am