The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

4 posters

Im PelhamTone and im a PS3 addict

PelhamTone
    PelhamTone
    Human
    Human

PSN ID PSN ID : PelhamTone

Cash : 24192
    United States of America

Im PelhamTone and im a PS3 addict Empty Im PelhamTone and im a PS3 addict

Post by PelhamTone Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:55 pm

I found this site during some extensive ps3 googling. Seems like a good site so im creating an account Very Happy
    I look forward to reading up on all things tech here.
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Comedy Contributor

EN Award 2#1 Most Active Member

PSN ID PSN ID : Razokevin

Cash : 29209
    Puerto Rico

Im PelhamTone and im a PS3 addict Empty Re: Im PelhamTone and im a PS3 addict

Post by iRaz Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:06 pm

awesome! welcome, and nice to hear that you found this website by googling PS3 stuff, this forum isnt exactly about PS3, but most of the current users are PS3 owners, LOL.
    SPADEZ
    SPADEZ
    EN Administrator
    EN Administrator

PSN ID PSN ID : SPADERZ216

Cash : 31235
    Puerto Rico

Post by SPADEZ Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:56 pm

Im PelhamTone and im a PS3 addict 574139 to The-EN (formally lol) Good to see a user from an outside source like Google. Many of our members are PS3 gamers. Since I've noticed you made a topic in the right area, and set up an avatar without asking how, I'll assume you are no first time forum user. Always great to see experienced users! Stay active, have fun, and if you need help, don't be afraid to ask via PM (Private message) or posting your question here. Discuss & Discover more.
    Meesh
    Meesh
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Moderator

EN Award 2Technology Enthusiast

PSN ID PSN ID : YowsahsItsMeesh

Cash : 28010
    Philippines

Post by Meesh Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:27 am

Hey Pelham! PS3 addict and tech head? I like to think of my PS3 more of an appendage than just a machine Wink You're extensive googling brought you to the right place. Just wanted to add another warm EN welcome to the site. Smile We definitely have a lot on the forum that would appreciate your poking and prodding as well as posting! Hope you find things to your liking. Enjoy the site!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:45 pm