The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

+2
iRaz
Optimus
6 posters

2012 Startling New Secrets

Optimus
    Optimus
    EN Administrator
    EN Administrator

Cash : 27798
    United States of America

2012 Startling New Secrets Empty 2012 Startling New Secrets

Post by Optimus Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:32 am

Massive earthquakes. Giant tidal waves. Super volcanoes exploding. Raging firestorms. These are just a few visions of a global apocalypse that some say will happen on December 21, 2012. That's when the eerily accurate Mayan calendar will come to a sudden end. That ancient calendar is causing a modern day panic. People around the world fear that our planet faces a catastrophe never seen before in human history.

What can we do to prepare for 2012-and what has already been done? New theories are emerging that the U.S. and other governments may have conspired to hide the disturbing facts from the public, in part to prevent global panic. Some are claiming the U.S. government actually has a secret project to try and prevent an Apocalypse. A few aren't waiting for the government to solve the problem. They take these dire predictions so seriously they're preparing for the worst ... selling their homes and moving to undisclosed locations across the globe.

But there is dispute about what that mysterious Mayan date really means. Some say it's not a new Armageddon, but the dawn of a New Age.

So, what is the truth behind 2012?

Join host Lester Holt as he explores whether the ancient Mayans predicted a possible cataclysm in 2012-and if they could be right. The key to understanding 2012, and possibly surviving it, could be hidden halfway around the world beneath the desert sands. We will travel to Egypt with a mission to discover an ancient Hall of Records believed buried near the pyramids that could reveal secret knowledge about past cataclysms and clues about how we might be able to avert future ones. We'll also travel to Central America on a mission to discover the origins of the 2012 prophesy and to find out what it's authors really intended. We will use clues from ancient knowledge combined with modern-day science to uncover the mysteries 2012. It is a race against the clock and mankind's very existence could hang in the balance.

Is this a prophecy a death sentence...or perhaps merely a warning? Is there be time to save ourselves? Join us as we attempt to find out the truth behind 2012.

iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Comedy Contributor

EN Award 2#1 Most Active Member

PSN ID PSN ID : Razokevin

Cash : 29209
    Puerto Rico

2012 Startling New Secrets Empty Re: 2012 Startling New Secrets

Post by iRaz Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:31 pm

i dont think this is real....or it is? anyways we shouldnt be thinking that the world can ends tomorrow... because we will get frustrated and we wont be anything in life.
    SPADEZ
    SPADEZ
    EN Administrator
    EN Administrator

PSN ID PSN ID : SPADERZ216

Cash : 31235
    Puerto Rico

Post by SPADEZ Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:30 pm

Whether its real or not is up to your belief. This documentary explains 2012 and the theories of what could happen based on ancient cultures like the Mayan. Their calendar ended in 2012, so did the Iching, and the bible speaks of an armageddon. Again, it all comes down to your belief, we're all have an answer on Decemeber 21st 2012
    CruciA
    CruciA
    EN Artist
    EN Artist

EN Award#1 EN Artist

EN Award 2Listed Top Poster

PSN ID PSN ID : CruciA

Cash : 26983
    United States of America

2012 Startling New Secrets Empty Planet X Updates – Is NASA Keeping Us in the Dark?

Post by CruciA Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:15 pm

"Even NASA admits that it’s impossible for them to find and track all of the asteroids and comets in our solar system that are on a potential collision course with earth. What’s worse, even if they do find them, in most cases it’s already too late. For example, the 2009 DD45 asteroid that measured 69 feet by 154 feet in diameter (about the same size as the asteroid that exploded over Siberia in 1908 and leveled everything within a 1,000 square mile radius) was detected late in February and made it’s 100,000 mph buzz by Earth on March 2 of the same year, giving barely a few weeks notice. It missed us by just 48,000 miles (an extremely close distance in astronomical terms— just twice as high as the orbits of some telecommunications satellites and about a fifth of the distance to the Moon)
    Worst yet, if there is a known threat out there, do you think NASA would go public with it? If a life/planet-altering comet or “planet-x” such as Nibiru was known to be nearing Earth, what do you think they’d do? Maybe they believe they can stop it and know that it would make no sense to cause three years of global panic and chaos if they disclosed it now. Who knows what the government actually has sitting up in space right now? – It’s possible that the 2012 Planet X has already been found and there is a team working to prevent it from hitting earth. Let’s hope so."

Original Source
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Cash : 26108
    Japan

Post by Vicky Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:26 am

well i believe of the world going to end we should party so flipping hard Very Happy
    Meesh
    Meesh
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Moderator

EN Award 2Technology Enthusiast

PSN ID PSN ID : YowsahsItsMeesh

Cash : 28010
    Philippines

Post by Meesh Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:02 pm

When the world comes to an end I will be intoxicated. A meesh bag at that. Deuces 2012 Startling New Secrets 690179
    CruciA
    CruciA
    EN Artist
    EN Artist

EN Award#1 EN Artist

EN Award 2Listed Top Poster

PSN ID PSN ID : CruciA

Cash : 26983
    United States of America

Post by CruciA Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:31 pm

Question: Has anyone seen the move "The 4th Kind"?? it may have a connection to this. Some say that mother nature it gonna go insane in 2012 and some say niburu collision..if either one happens, i bet the crime rate will go up and mass suicides will take place during that time because of these crazy conspiracies :/
    Meesh
    Meesh
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Moderator

EN Award 2Technology Enthusiast

PSN ID PSN ID : YowsahsItsMeesh

Cash : 28010
    Philippines

Post by Meesh Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:47 pm

AnimAfluX wrote:Question: Has anyone seen the move "The 4th Kind"?? it may have a connection to this. Some say that mother nature it gonna go insane in 2012 and some say niburu collision..if either one happens, i bet the crime rate will go up and mass suicides will take place during that time because of these crazy conspiracies :/

D: I watched that movie..and I typically wouldn't go see a movie like that..had I known..what kind of movie it was..It was so damn freaky. I thought it'd be like some psyfy movie like Signs or something..but I swear I couldn't sleep normal for like 3 days..or even stay up past 3:33 a.m. :O The lady in that movie..was frikky lookin enough as it is.

Mother Nature has already begun unleashing her wrath upon the world. I mean, every year that goes by..the winters are more harsh and summer's insanely hot. Tsunamis, quakes, you name it. It's happening all so soon. I mean, last winter I remember Adrian telling me that it flippin' snowed in FLORIDA. FLORIDA!? :dies: All those after us that have to live through it from the beginning are doomed. I'm just glad this is my last lifetime on this earth.
    SPADEZ
    SPADEZ
    EN Administrator
    EN Administrator

PSN ID PSN ID : SPADERZ216

Cash : 31235
    Puerto Rico

Post by SPADEZ Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:18 pm

Interesting... I never saw the movie the 4th kind however I did just watch the trailer and it spoke of alien abductions and what not. Take a look here:

That movie looks pretty intense.. There has been a lot of odd things happening on earth lately.. weather conditions have been abnormal, humans are more aggressive than ever before.. more greed.. our countries recession, its almost like a great depression part 2... the war we're apart of.. the accusations and threats made by other countries.. it's pretty insane.. I just hope that whatever happens to earth in 2012, happens quick and doesn't torture us slowly until our inevitable death.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:27 pm