The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

3 posters

[NA] The Tomb Raider Trilogy HD Exclusively on PS3 March 22nd

Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Cash : 26223
    Japan

[NA] The Tomb Raider Trilogy HD Exclusively on PS3 March 22nd Empty [NA] The Tomb Raider Trilogy HD Exclusively on PS3 March 22nd

Post by Vicky Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:35 pm

The Tomb Raider Trilogy HD Exclusively on PS3 March 22nd
    6 January 2011, 2:07 pm

Happy New Year everyone! Last month we revealed the new Tomb Raider in the December issue of Game Informer. Personally I’m thrilled about the new direction Crystal Dynamics is taking Lara Croft and the Tomb Raider franchise overall. There is so much great stuff planned, I CANNOT wait until we can divulge more info.

If all this talk about Tomb Raider is making you nostalgic for the previous titles, I have great news ? you’ll get to revisit three of them in The Tomb Raider Trilogy. Included are remastered HD versions of Anniversary and Legend as well as the final chapter in the trilogy Underworld. In addition, The Tomb Raider Trilogy includes an exclusive static theme pack, Lara Croft and Viking Thrall avatars for PlayStation Home as well as trailers that go behind the scenes of all three titles.

When can you get your hands on this awesomeness? The Tomb Raider Trilogy will be available March 22 for $39.99.

Source: PlayStation Blog
    tearsofash
    tearsofash
    EN Activated
    EN Activated

PSN ID PSN ID : tearsofash

Cash : 24485
    United States of America

[NA] The Tomb Raider Trilogy HD Exclusively on PS3 March 22nd Empty Re: [NA] The Tomb Raider Trilogy HD Exclusively on PS3 March 22nd

Post by tearsofash Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:42 pm

Does anyone know how these ports are bing handled? The first two have already been released on in HD on other platforms. I'm always skeptical when companies port 360 games to the PS3. If anniversary is ported from the PS2 version instead it might not be as bad (similar to how GOW collection was done).

I might get this, but 360->Ps3 ports always have screen tearing, framerate issues, and other issues.
    Elite_Shadow_va
    Elite_Shadow_va
    Elite Shadow Leader
    Elite Shadow Leader

EN AwardListed Top Poster

PSN ID PSN ID : gotrice97

Cash : 25212
    United States of America

[NA] The Tomb Raider Trilogy HD Exclusively on PS3 March 22nd Empty Re: [NA] The Tomb Raider Trilogy HD Exclusively on PS3 March 22nd

Post by Elite_Shadow_va Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:05 pm

im not sure wat is is but if i find any info on it ill be sure too post.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:26 pm