The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

3 posters

HEX Watch Band Turns Your iPod Nano 6G into a Stylish Watch

Meesh
    Meesh
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Moderator

EN Award 2Technology Enthusiast

PSN ID PSN ID : YowsahsItsMeesh

Cash : 28015
    Philippines

HEX Watch Band Turns Your iPod Nano 6G into a Stylish Watch Empty HEX Watch Band Turns Your iPod Nano 6G into a Stylish Watch

Post by Meesh Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:18 am

There’s no denying that Apple’s latest sixth-gen iPod Nano is extremely impressive and innovative for its size, but it is not without its flaws.This latest gadget may seem simple and thoughtless but I reckon it is just what the iPod Nano 6G needed.

HEX Watch Band Turns Your iPod Nano 6G into a Stylish Watch Hex-watch-band-for-ipod-nano-6g-590x352

The HEX Watch Band comes in various colours to match your iPod and will set you back a reasonable $29.95 and with that you’d be able to turn your iPod Nano not into a wrist watch mobile but a wrist watch music / mp3 player. If you like to stand out from the crowd, we think this would be the perfect accessory to equip your already very stylish iPod Nano.

Source
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Comedy Contributor

EN Award 2#1 Most Active Member

PSN ID PSN ID : Razokevin

Cash : 29214
    Puerto Rico

HEX Watch Band Turns Your iPod Nano 6G into a Stylish Watch Empty Re: HEX Watch Band Turns Your iPod Nano 6G into a Stylish Watch

Post by iRaz Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:23 am

amazing, this watch cost less than 300 and PWNS Rolex, lol.
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Cash : 26113
    Japan

HEX Watch Band Turns Your iPod Nano 6G into a Stylish Watch Empty Re: HEX Watch Band Turns Your iPod Nano 6G into a Stylish Watch

Post by Vicky Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:28 am

i so getting one of these ^^
    Meesh
    Meesh
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Moderator

Philippines

Post by Meesh Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:30 pm

MaynardIsGod wrote:i so getting one of these ^^

They're pretty cute huh? See when they start incorporating fashionable accessories that you could potentially wear anywhere, it's all the more reason to buy one. With a product like this we're not so subjected to the typical plain black/grey sports band look. Not that there's anything wrong with that- but I would think it'd clash with not so sporty ensembles, and this is something you could rock out if you plan to dress it up a bit. Just sayin' lol.

If I ever got a nano 6gen I'd probably rock out a few of these.*considering* I love my iTouch though..now where the hell did I put that thing... >_>
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Japan

Post by Vicky Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:40 pm

lol you lost your itouch i did too only know where iphone is because i used it everyday
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Comedy Contributor

EN Award 2#1 Most Active Member

PSN ID PSN ID : Razokevin

Cash : 29214
    Puerto Rico

Post by iRaz Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:10 pm

true meesh, your point is well established.
    Meesh
    Meesh
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Moderator

Philippines

Post by Meesh Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:20 pm

MaynardIsGod wrote:lol you lost your itouch i did too only know where iphone is because i used it everyday

lol well not technically 'lost it' it's somewhere in my room- I know that much ;p I have a regular grey/black sports band & case for my iTouch that I work out with. I've been looking at those little watch bands like seriously and it'd be ossum to have on the go. As slim as the iTouch may be, it's not as small as the nano. >_< gahhh I'm gonna buy one just to have one!
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Japan

Post by Vicky Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:22 pm

yay you know you want too it nice not that expensive and 6g and now a watch what more can you asked for ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:30 pm