The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

5 posters

New Bluetooth Headset Available Soon for PS3

Meesh
    Meesh
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Moderator

EN Award 2Technology Enthusiast

PSN ID PSN ID : YowsahsItsMeesh

Cash : 28040
    Philippines

New Bluetooth Headset Available Soon for PS3 Empty New Bluetooth Headset Available Soon for PS3

Post by Meesh Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:13 am

New Bluetooth Headset Available Soon for PS3

New Bluetooth Headset Available Soon for PS3 5157248508_3f6fb67237_m
    Hi Everyone! Back in 2008, we unveiled the official Bluetooth Headset for the PlayStation 3. Since then, many of you added it to your arsenal of PS3 must-haves. Today we’re excited to announce a new version of the official Bluetooth Headset for the PS3 system. It will be available at retailers near you this month at the same price ($49.99 MSRP) as the earlier version of this headset.

New Bluetooth Headset Available Soon for PS3 5157249406_f49a3efd4b_m
    The new Bluetooth Headset for the PS3 offers the same unparalleled gaming experience as the previous model, making it a must have for intense online multiplayer games such as Call of Duty: Black Ops, MAG or the highly anticipated sci-fi shooter, Killzone 3. It offers a dual-microphone design, automatic pairing via USB cable with the PS3**, in-game headset status indicator**, an easily accessible microphone mute button, and a charging cradle which also functions as a desktop microphone**. On top of all of that, it’s the only device to offer High-Quality (HQ) mode** which delivers crystal clear voice chat while gaming on the PS3.So what’s different, you ask? New features include a redesign, making it sleeker, high-gloss and more compact – 30% smaller than the original model. In addition, the Bluetooth Headset now has built-in noise cancellation for filtering out ambient noise when used with the PS3 system as well as your mobile phone. Gadget fiends take note – the new Bluetooth Headset isn’t just for gaming. The improved mobile phone feature support allows you to use features such as three-way calling and call waiting. And with nearly six hours of talk time, you can easily take the Bluetooth Headset with you straight from the living room to the streets.

New Bluetooth Headset Available Soon for PS3 5157248988_b8cd9796c8_m New Bluetooth Headset Available Soon for PS3 5156639841_c96788879f_m
    The new Bluetooth Headset is compatible with devices with Bluetooth 1.1 or higher, and is ideal for gamers, technophiles and anyone in the market for multi-use Bluetooth Headset. Enjoy!** This feature requires a PS3 system and PS3 system software version 3.50 or later.
    Blog
    Ben Wars
    Ben Wars
    EN Cyborg
    EN Cyborg

EN AwardTech News Reporter

Cash : 25089
    United States of America

New Bluetooth Headset Available Soon for PS3 Empty Re: New Bluetooth Headset Available Soon for PS3

Post by Ben Wars Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:47 am

sweeet!! I was going to buy the original one but I think I'll just wait for this one to come out!
    Meesh
    Meesh
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Moderator

EN Award 2Technology Enthusiast

PSN ID PSN ID : YowsahsItsMeesh

Cash : 28040
    Philippines

New Bluetooth Headset Available Soon for PS3 Empty Re: New Bluetooth Headset Available Soon for PS3

Post by Meesh Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:49 pm

IKR, it comes out this month! Core update ANNND a fancy pants blue tooth. And toikeys and Thanksgiving foodies annnnd Black Friday! Vary thankful indeed. Vary niiize, vary niiize.
    DeadlyGamer
    DeadlyGamer
    EN Test Subject
    EN Test Subject

PSN ID PSN ID : DeadlyGamer

Cash : 24377
    United States of America

Post by DeadlyGamer Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:00 pm

yes indeed ,. ive had my eye one that one

i have the first one that came with the somcom bundle ,..thinking its just about time to upgrade
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Comedy Contributor

EN Award 2#1 Most Active Member

PSN ID PSN ID : Razokevin

Cash : 29239
    Puerto Rico

Post by iRaz Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:06 pm

this is old, i got this bluetooth a month ago.
    DeadlyGamer
    DeadlyGamer
    EN Test Subject
    EN Test Subject

PSN ID PSN ID : DeadlyGamer

Cash : 24377
    United States of America

Post by DeadlyGamer Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:14 pm

yes ,.. but i have still yet to get one ,..maybe around march i will upgrade

later this month i plan on buying the Logitech Cordless MediaBoard Pro™ for PS®3

New Bluetooth Headset Available Soon for PS3 17631

A Bluetooth® keyboard that completes your PLAYSTATION®3 experience.
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Cash : 26138
    Japan

Post by Vicky Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:01 pm

i be buying this bluetooth head set hoepley i not used it like my last one ><

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:46 am