The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

Playstation Home Update 6/24/2010

SPADEZ
    SPADEZ
    EN Administrator
    EN Administrator

PSN ID PSN ID : SPADERZ216

Cash : 31305
    Puerto Rico

Playstation Home Update 6/24/2010 Empty Playstation Home Update 6/24/2010

Post by SPADEZ Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:48 pm

Okay guys, I have decided to keep everyone updated on the home updates and its contents every Thursday!
    You guys can help me out by posting more information in these update topics as well! Also, these Home update topics will be posted on the on the calendar. Just click the calendar tab at the top of the page and you will see a thread every thursday for home updates. This way you can go back in time and see when Home got said content. Playstation Home Update 6/24/2010 28145

Okay, so this update we got the Toy Story 3 space! This space is pretty damn fun i must say. The room is big and you're suppose to be like the size of a toy. There is a blocks game that you play to build blocks and knock them down like bowling. Theres a bed jump game where you jump up and down on the bed higher and higher collecting stars, there is a part of the at that has a teleporter that you can teleport on top of shelves and dressers really high up!

Theres also a dart game in the TS3 space. There is some unlockables in this space as well.

A radio that works! yup, its from the playground collection, unfortunately it only plays preset tracks, cant stream anything on it but its a good start! its $2

The cats & dogs for male and female have been released today as well. Along with 2 male kimonos and Japanese hair.

I will post more on this update when I know what else we have!

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:43 am