The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

+2
CruciA
D-Blaze
6 posters

Hoping to be a part of The EN-Hellooo World, I'm D.Blaze!

D-Blaze
    D-Blaze
    EN Artist
    EN Artist

Cash : 24953
    Philippines

Hoping to be a part of The EN-Hellooo World, I'm D.Blaze! Empty Hoping to be a part of The EN-Hellooo World, I'm D.Blaze!

Post by D-Blaze Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:50 pm

Hi to everyone on the EN!! Very Happy My name is Dixie Blaze and I am musical artist from Virginia Beach, VA who attends a University as a Psychology major. It all started at a very young age when my passion of music developed. I was very driven and joined a Visual and Performing Arts Academy where I was given a variety of opportunities to showcase my talent. There I was blessed to perform with many great choral ensembles and famous musicians such as Timbaland. I dream of becoming a world renown vocal musican and to touch people with my work. I am very interested in the EN artist section and hope that EN will enjoy promoting me in the future because I will surely do the same.

Last edited by D-Blaze on Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
    CruciA
    CruciA
    EN Artist
    EN Artist

EN Award#1 EN Artist

EN Award 2Listed Top Poster

PSN ID PSN ID : CruciA

Cash : 27103
    United States of America

Hoping to be a part of The EN-Hellooo World, I'm D.Blaze! Empty Re: Hoping to be a part of The EN-Hellooo World, I'm D.Blaze!

Post by CruciA Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:50 pm

welcome to the forums dixie Smile and also glad to have another artist on board \o/
    Meesh
    Meesh
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Moderator

EN Award 2Technology Enthusiast

PSN ID PSN ID : YowsahsItsMeesh

Cash : 28130
    Philippines

Hoping to be a part of The EN-Hellooo World, I'm D.Blaze! Empty Re: Hoping to be a part of The EN-Hellooo World, I'm D.Blaze!

Post by Meesh Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:58 pm

Hey baybay cuzzo!!! I told ya I was gonna get you on the EN tip. Hoping to be a part of The EN-Hellooo World, I'm D.Blaze! Icon_cool Talent runs in the blood and veins of my fam and I'm proud to show my D-Blaze off! Do ya thang bbcakes. Welcome to EN! \o/ sw00ties!
    SPADEZ
    SPADEZ
    EN Administrator
    EN Administrator

PSN ID PSN ID : SPADERZ216

Cash : 31355
    Puerto Rico

Post by SPADEZ Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:16 pm

Hoping to be a part of The EN-Hellooo World, I'm D.Blaze! 574139 to The EN D-Blaze! We have a lot here to offer for gamers, technology enthusiast and music lovers, with so much more on our general board section. We'll have to meet up on PS home or talk somewhere so I can tell you what is required and things you need to know before I set u up as an EN Artist, just some minor training on using the forum. Enjoy, stay active, discuss & discover more. =]
    Optimus
    Optimus
    EN Administrator
    EN Administrator

Cash : 27918
    United States of America

Post by Optimus Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:57 pm

Hoping to be a part of The EN-Hellooo World, I'm D.Blaze! 574139 to the EN dixie! looking forward to your music, stay active, discuss & discover more!

Hoping to be a part of The EN-Hellooo World, I'm D.Blaze! 28145
    Home_Tester
    Home_Tester
    EN Activated
    EN Activated

Cash : 24542
    United States of America

Post by Home_Tester Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:55 am

hey welcome to the site have fun lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:38 am