The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

5 posters

iPod Touch 4th Generation Review

SPADEZ
    SPADEZ
    EN Administrator
    EN Administrator

PSN ID PSN ID : SPADERZ216

Cash : 31240
    Puerto Rico

iPod Touch 4th Generation Review Empty iPod Touch 4th Generation Review

Post by SPADEZ Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:21 am

iPod Touch 4th Generation Review New-ipod-touch-4th-generation

I own the 4th generation iPod Touch, and let me tell you, it's so far been worth every penny. I bought the 32GB for $299 plus tax. Accessories, like a USB AC wall charger adapter, silicone case and plastic screen protector cost me about $77 more dollars. Leaving my overall total a tad over $400. The iPod Touch was released on September 8th 2010.

First lets go over what this thing does. You connect blu tooth mics, it also has a built in mic. You can connect on the internet through wifi and use the signal for multiple apps and the built in safari web browser. 32GB, while not a lot these days, is a lot of space to store MP3 files. I currently have over 1200 MP3 files on my iTouch with about 25 apps and not even half my space is being occupied.

The apps on the iTouch is by far one of the best 'keep you interested' features on the iPhones and the iPod Touches. Since this iTouch comes with a built in mic AND dual front and back camera, you can now use the apps that the iphone uses, that you couldnt use with other iTouches before the 4th generation. I mean... this thing even has an application to scan bar codes and tell you a full detailed description of the product and multiple sources you can buy that product from, from cheapest to highest price!

It has an app to listen to police radios across the world, live streaming internet radio music, tons of games, world clocks, movie listings, google maps, directions, no GPS but if ur connected through WiFi, you can recieve the location of the router you are connected to and it can somewhat act as a GPS. There is apps for pretty much every damn thing.. Important, non-important and entertainment purposes a like.

Overall, this product satisfied me in ways I didnt think it could, I mean, i even downloaded skype and was able to make free calls as long as i was connected to wifi! No monthly service fee, its pretty much an iPhone without the monthly fees. I rate this product a 9-10. The reason its not perfect is because tons of apps require internet connection and if you arent near a wifi ready area, you cant use ur apps. Also there is no built in real time GPS. Other than that, great product and i def recommend it as it is an iPod Touch for music but does tons more stuff.. Discuss & Discuss more, thats our review for the iPod Touch 4 on The-EN.com

sw00t
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Cash : 26113
    Japan

iPod Touch 4th Generation Review Empty Re: iPod Touch 4th Generation Review

Post by Vicky Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:02 am

i have this i get all apple product beside the ipad or iphone 4g both crap not worth time or money
    Meesh
    Meesh
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Moderator

EN Award 2Technology Enthusiast

PSN ID PSN ID : YowsahsItsMeesh

Cash : 28015
    Philippines

Post by Meesh Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:39 pm

I have the 3rd Gen iTouch although I don't care too much about the apps. I did however download a FEW. I love my iTouchMyMeeshPod and I'm still currently stocking it up with some eargazmic tuneage.

and LOL LOL @ Police Scanner App :SMH: "Be back hun, the fellas and I are hittin up the bar!!" pfffft--new generation of grumpy men sitting with their homies in a car listening to scanner calls. buahahah! >_<
    CruciA
    CruciA
    EN Artist
    EN Artist

EN Award#1 EN Artist

EN Award 2Listed Top Poster

PSN ID PSN ID : CruciA

Cash : 26988
    United States of America

Post by CruciA Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:43 am

my dad bought it finally so now i can use my own ...but i want to get this one for the skypiez -_-
    SPADEZ
    SPADEZ
    EN Administrator
    EN Administrator

PSN ID PSN ID : SPADERZ216

Cash : 31240
    Puerto Rico

Post by SPADEZ Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:55 pm

Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Japan

Post by Vicky Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:38 pm

very nice
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Comedy Contributor

EN Award 2#1 Most Active Member

PSN ID PSN ID : Razokevin

Cash : 29214
    Puerto Rico

Post by iRaz Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:01 am

ok lets get serious and ignore some inmature posts in here, in my opinion... well i got an itouch 4g yesterday, and trust me, it is amazing, it is like an iPhone 4 without At&t services..so woot! 10 of 10. and maynard, if you dont like the iPhone or iPod touch 4 dont throw all your hate in here, an iPod TOuch 4 is the BEST MP4 you can ever get, lets say it like that, cause the ipod isnt an MP4, its just out of the limits!
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Japan

Post by Vicky Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:11 pm

iphone 4g is a waste of money hold down the bottom left hand side watch the bar drop like no tomorrow i am apple fan girl and i still can see that this far from perfect
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Comedy Contributor

EN Award 2#1 Most Active Member

PSN ID PSN ID : Razokevin

Cash : 29214
    Puerto Rico

Post by iRaz Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:22 pm

idk but you should get progressive, i noticed a lot of difference between the 4g and the 3g

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:09 am