The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

2 posters

Dragon Age 2

SPADEZ
    SPADEZ
    EN Administrator
    EN Administrator

PSN ID PSN ID : SPADERZ216

Cash : 31260
    Puerto Rico

Dragon Age 2 Empty Dragon Age 2

Post by SPADEZ Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:12 pm

Dragon Age 2 1622787-513ugc4gprl_super

Dragon Age 2 thrusts players into the role of Hawke, a penniless refugee who rises to power to become the single most important character in the world of Dragon Age. Known to be a survivor of the Blight and the Champion of Kirkwall, the legend around Hawke's rise to power is shrouded in myth and rumor.

Featuring an all-new story spanning 10 years, players will help tell that tale by making tough moral choices, gathering the deadliest of allies, amassing fame and fortune, and sealing their place in history. The way you play will write the story of how the world is changed forever.

Release Date: March 8, 2011

SPADEZ
    SPADEZ
    EN Administrator
    EN Administrator

Puerto Rico

Dragon Age 2 Empty Re: Dragon Age 2

Post by SPADEZ Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:47 pm

Buy Dead Space 2 and get an exclusive redeem code inside for a Dragon Age 2 costume:

west
    west
    EN Activated
    EN Activated

Cash : 25008
    United States of America

Post by west Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:53 pm

This time around the game developers have sacrificed elements of character creation in favor of one storyline with better voiceovers. Im torn on this. One of my favorite aspects of DA was the unique startpoint story we got from the character that we built. Im buying this game in hope most of the RPG elements will still exist.
    SPADEZ
    SPADEZ
    EN Administrator
    EN Administrator

Puerto Rico

Post by SPADEZ Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:12 pm

west wrote:This time around the game developers have sacrificed elements of character creation in favor of one storyline with better voiceovers. Im torn on this. One of my favorite aspects of DA was the unique startpoint story we got from the character that we built. Im buying this game in hope most of the RPG elements will still exist.
    I agree and although they have tweaked the way this story will play compared to the first i'll still get it! The first game took me a while to platinum but it was an awesome epic adventure that had me busy for days. I actually still need to complete the awakening add on before buying this @_@
    SPADEZ
    SPADEZ
    EN Administrator
    EN Administrator

Puerto Rico

Post by SPADEZ Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:39 pm

Dragon Age 2 is coming soon!! only a couple of weeks away, heres another preview of some in game footage of the combat types:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 5:46 pm