The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

2 posters

Valkyria Chronicles II Coming to PSP Later this Summer

SPADEZ
    SPADEZ
    EN Administrator
    EN Administrator

PSN ID PSN ID : SPADERZ216

Cash : 31340
    Puerto Rico

Valkyria Chronicles II Coming to PSP Later this Summer Empty Valkyria Chronicles II Coming to PSP Later this Summer

Post by SPADEZ Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:20 pm

Valkyria Chronicles is one of those hidden gems from the early-ish days of the PS3; a strategy-RPG with third-person shooter controls and stunning anime styling. If you’re into any of those genres (or World War II, for that matter), I highly recommend you procure a copy.

While Valkyria Chronicles didn’t top the sales charts, it inspired intense fandom among many who played it (be prepared to open your wallet wide if you want to get ahold of the detailed Valkyria figurines coming out of Japan). Like many of these fans, I’m particularly excited about the prospect of carrying the game’s sequel with me for most of the 2nd half of this year.

So I took the short trip to Sega’s US HQ to play an English build of Valkyria Chronicles 2 for PSP, and report back to you. VC2 may be shrunk down to portability, but there are significant advancements in this sequel, including multiplayer.

Source: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/07/29/valkyria-chronicles-ii-coming-to-psp-later-this-summer/
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Cash : 26213
    Japan

Valkyria Chronicles II Coming to PSP Later this Summer Empty Re: Valkyria Chronicles II Coming to PSP Later this Summer

Post by Vicky Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:55 pm

cool i us allay don't buy game for my psp i maybe get this one i don't know yet

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:47 am