The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

2 posters

Odd food

CruciA
    CruciA
    EN Artist
    EN Artist

EN Award#1 EN Artist

EN Award 2Listed Top Poster

PSN ID PSN ID : CruciA

Cash : 27098
    United States of America

Tutorial Odd food

Post by CruciA Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:30 am

LOL ok, so I have recently heard from a friend of mine who is Trinidadian speak of eating horse, possum and iguana?! Odd food Suspect ...actually iguana sound pretty normal to me but DAYUM...who the fuck would eat a horse?! (oh ya, a Trinidadian would LOL). How about in the Philippines? Do they really eat cat and dog? Odd food Suspect ...Or Mexico, Do they really eat chocolate covered roaches? idk I'm just saying...may be true..find out lol Very Happy. Post the stories or facts you have heard or seen here.
    AlecV94
    AlecV94
    EN Activated
    EN Activated

PSN ID PSN ID : AlecV94

Cash : 25493
    Canada

Tutorial Once

Post by AlecV94 Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:54 am

AnimAfluX wrote:LOL ok, so I have recently heard from a friend of mine who is Trinidadian speak of eating horse, possum and iguana?! Odd food Suspect ...actually iguana sound pretty normal to me but DAYUM...who the fuck would eat a horse?! (oh ya, a Trinidadian would LOL). How about in the Philippines? Do they really eat cat and dog? Odd food Suspect ...Or Mexico, Do they really eat chocolate covered roaches? idk I'm just saying...may be true..find out lol Very Happy. Post the stories or facts you have heard or seen here.
    lmao , i had an iguana Very Happy , i died i think o.O , still thats gross i find , eating dog , horse, Cat O.O , lol meh it is odd to eat that.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:41 pm