The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

5 posters

Playstation Vita coming in February

Meesh
    Meesh
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Moderator

EN Award 2Technology Enthusiast

PSN ID PSN ID : YowsahsItsMeesh

Cash : 28125
    Philippines

Playstation Vita coming in February Empty Playstation Vita coming in February

Post by Meesh Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:05 am

Avid gamers are waiting for PlayStation Vita with anticipation, especially since they can use PlayStation Vita as a PlayStation 3 controller, and if you’re impatient to get your hands on PlayStation Vita as well, we have some bad news related to release of this handheld.

Playstation Vita coming in February PlayStation-Vita-box

If you were hoping to get your hands on PlayStation Vita by the end of this year, we’ll have to disappoint you since Sony has announced the release dates for western market. According to Sony, its next generation handheld console will be available on February 22nd 2012 in US, Canada, Latin America and Europe. In addition to the delayed release on western market, Sony has announced that PlayStation Vita will launch with a vast library of unique next generation titles that should provide unforgettable gaming experience.

It appears that we’ll have to wait for February to get the hold of PlayStation Vita, and as for the price, regular PlayStation Vita will cost $249.99, while model will 3G support is priced at $299.99.

Source
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Cash : 26223
    Japan

Playstation Vita coming in February Empty Re: Playstation Vita coming in February

Post by Vicky Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:35 pm

Eu get playstation home rewards for preordering there vita think we should too Sad
    rhondatommy
    rhondatommy
    EN Transformer
    EN Transformer

EN AwardListed Top Poster

PSN ID PSN ID : rhondatommy. Na, rhonda247. Jp,rgsinthehouse. Eu

Cash : 25425
    United States of America

Playstation Vita coming in February Empty Re: Playstation Vita coming in February

Post by rhondatommy Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:21 pm

That is so freaking messed up ftw hellz no we should get something too
    PyroPhoenix
    PyroPhoenix
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardEN Ace Detective

PSN ID PSN ID : PyroPhoenix

Cash : 26088
    United States of America

Post by PyroPhoenix Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:50 pm

Costs as much as a PS triple. I haven't touched my PSP in like a year. I think I'll pass on this hype train.
    rhondatommy
    rhondatommy
    EN Transformer
    EN Transformer

EN AwardListed Top Poster

PSN ID PSN ID : rhondatommy. Na, rhonda247. Jp,rgsinthehouse. Eu

Cash : 25425
    United States of America

Post by rhondatommy Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:51 am

Lolz the last time I played my psp is when we got welcome back pack I download two free games so I dk if I want a vita
    Strebeck
    Strebeck
    EN Android
    EN Android

Cash : 25213
    United States of America

Post by Strebeck Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:05 pm

With everything I've heard about it. I'll get it. Granted I'm already one foot in as a fanboy, but I'll get it. I'll appreciate my friends list on the go, and remote play. And I'm in a densely packed urban setting, so the matchfinding stuff will be fun and interesting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:51 am