The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

+3
SuperAPG1
Vicky
iRaz
7 posters

Uncharted 3 Subway Promo + Codes

iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Comedy Contributor

EN Award 2#1 Most Active Member

PSN ID PSN ID : Razokevin

Cash : 29329
    Puerto Rico

Uncharted 3 Subway Promo + Codes - Page 2 Empty Uncharted 3 Subway Promo + Codes

Post by iRaz Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Uncharted 3 Subway Promo + Codes - Page 2 Uncharted_3_subway
    Working Codes: *They work once per account. Three chances a day per account.
    MWN7HZ7L
    E9NNESFK
    EEYLFLN4

C66LEWNY
    WLWWLLRW
    A6BR6ANH

Here is the website to redeem codes:
    http://www.subway.com/subwayroot/default.aspx

If you find more codes, please post them here and I will update the topic. THANKS!

*Also, any code you don't want, or a spare code, you can share it here with the EN community.

Last edited by iRaz on Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:24 am; edited 2 times in total
    PyroPhoenix
    PyroPhoenix
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardEN Ace Detective

PSN ID PSN ID : PyroPhoenix

Cash : 26093
    United States of America

Uncharted 3 Subway Promo + Codes - Page 2 Empty Re: Uncharted 3 Subway Promo + Codes

Post by PyroPhoenix Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:08 pm

Warning User "Vicky" has been banned.
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Cash : 26228
    Japan

Uncharted 3 Subway Promo + Codes - Page 2 Empty Re: Uncharted 3 Subway Promo + Codes

Post by Vicky Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:08 pm

you wish
    PyroPhoenix
    PyroPhoenix
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardEN Ace Detective

United States of America

Post by PyroPhoenix Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:09 pm

Don't tempt me lol. It's as easy as pushing a button. ^_~
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Japan

Post by Vicky Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:10 pm

Go ahead see if i give a fuck
    PyroPhoenix
    PyroPhoenix
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardEN Ace Detective

United States of America

Post by PyroPhoenix Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:12 pm

Warning User "Vicky" has been banned for insubordination.
    SuperAPG1
    SuperAPG1
    EN Robot
    EN Robot

EN AwardListed Top Poster

PSN ID PSN ID : ArcadePro_1

Cash : 25163
    United States of America

Post by SuperAPG1 Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:15 pm

actually banned ?
    PyroPhoenix
    PyroPhoenix
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardEN Ace Detective

United States of America

Post by PyroPhoenix Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:42 pm

Yes, I actually banned him. He'll be back in a day or so. He asked for it, then cried on another forum about it. "It was fun" he said, trying to sound cool to the other board. We're your moderators, we let a lot of shit slide since we try to make this board fun for everybody. But don't think we won't ban you for being an asshat to us. Besides, I only banned him for 1 day, any other forum would of banned him for way longer.
    SuperAPG1
    SuperAPG1
    EN Robot
    EN Robot

United States of America

Post by SuperAPG1 Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:47 pm

did you ban rhonda too? lol hasnt been on <_< >_>
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Japan

Post by Vicky Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:15 pm

PyroPhoenix wrote:Yes, I actually banned him. He'll be back in a day or so. He asked for it, then cried on another forum about it. "It was fun" he said, trying to sound cool to the other board. We're your moderators, we let a lot of shit slide since we try to make this board fun for everybody. But don't think we won't ban you for being an asshat to us. Besides, I only banned him for 1 day, any other forum would of banned him for way longer.
    Crying your funny. I been banned from way better website then this one. One I really care about getting banned from. Going to make this clear so you can understand. Ban Me I Dont Give a Fuck! Is that clear enough. If I got banned http://www.uniquez-home.com/ I be sad. They acuallty have community and a admin that visit the website daily And Mods Dev team and Design team. But If i got banned form here I be having fucking parties is that clear enough for you
    PyroPhoenix
    PyroPhoenix
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardEN Ace Detective

United States of America

Post by PyroPhoenix Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:54 pm

I wouldn't ban squawking bird. Rhonda is probably smoking the peace pipe somewhere. After she returns from her nature walks we'll see her again. Dancing around the campfire telling us tales of spirit animals. Ka-Kawww!
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

Puerto Rico

Post by iRaz Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:59 pm

Vicky wrote:
    PyroPhoenix wrote:Yes, I actually banned him. He'll be back in a day or so. He asked for it, then cried on another forum about it. "It was fun" he said, trying to sound cool to the other board. We're your moderators, we let a lot of shit slide since we try to make this board fun for everybody. But don't think we won't ban you for being an asshat to us. Besides, I only banned him for 1 day, any other forum would of banned him for way longer.
    Crying your funny. I been banned from way better website then this one. One I really care about getting banned from. Going to make this clear so you can understand. Ban Me I Dont Give a Fuck! Is that clear enough. If I got banned http://www.uniquez-home.com/ I be sad. They acuallty have community and a admin that visit the website daily And Mods Dev team and Design team. But If i got banned form here I be having fucking parties is that clear enough for you
    If you don't like this forum, why do you keep using it? Why are you the Top Poster? You don't care about being banned but you start raging about your ban after your first suspension ended? Keep partying.

Warning User Vicky, you has been banned for 7 days for challenging the Mods and insulting The-EN team. Also, you got another 25% deducted from your warning level. Remember to be nice when your suspension ends.(again)

Last edited by iRaz on Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    PyroPhoenix
    PyroPhoenix
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardEN Ace Detective

United States of America

Post by PyroPhoenix Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:09 pm

I hope Fred sees this and bans you at uniquez for the lolz.

Just to clarify; EN is not in competition with Uniquez. EN and Uniquez are completely different websites about different subjects. EN specializes with technology and Uniquez specializes with hacks/glitches within PSHome. Do not compare the sites against each other.

Last edited by PyroPhoenix on Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SuperAPG1
    SuperAPG1
    EN Robot
    EN Robot

United States of America

Post by SuperAPG1 Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:33 pm

ROFL i prefer this site than Uniquez xD i wonder what would happen if theres no more glitches or hacks hahaha
    RenegadeFred
    RenegadeFred
    EN Prototype
    EN Prototype

Cash : 25750
    United States of America

Post by RenegadeFred Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:02 am

Unfortunately I've read thru it all and seen what was said on both ends.. Had any rules been broken on my end it would result in a ban - but I can't do it out of spite.

I don't see why someone would put there time and effort in to being a top poster only to want to be banned. Isn't it much easier to just NOT log in? Delete the browser history and forget the site all together.

Back on topic - I have yet to get to subway thou I have passed at the least 4 or 5 of them in the past week. The only thing I would want from the whole deal is a beta code. I doubt I would even play it, but I could always give it to one of my personal buddies.
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

Puerto Rico

Post by iRaz Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:09 am

RenegadeFred wrote:Unfortunately I've read thru it all and seen what was said on both ends.. Had any rules been broken on my end it would result in a ban - but I can't do it out of spite.

I don't see why someone would put there time and effort in to being a top poster only to want to be banned. Isn't it much easier to just NOT log in? Delete the browser history and forget the site all together.

Back on topic - I have yet to get to subway thou I have passed at the least 4 or 5 of them in the past week. The only thing I would want from the whole deal is a beta code. I doubt I would even play it, but I could always give it to one of my personal buddies.
    Is not a beta code, it's a full multiplayer. Everything you get from that download will stay with you in the full game when it releases.

@Arcade: True. I didn't think about that, but we're no competition.

Note: Vicky once wanted to become a mod here. He thought he would achieve his goal by posting a lot and becoming the Top Poster. Later on he kept losing the possibilities to become a mod. Now he doesn't care anymore if he gets banned from here.

PyroPhoenix
    PyroPhoenix
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardEN Ace Detective

United States of America

Post by PyroPhoenix Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:20 am

I agree with you Fred. He spent so much time and effort posting on this site then goes around asking to be banned. He's probably just being emo this week. Lighten up Vicky, stop being an assburger.

On topic: My friend gave me the subway codes. The multiplayer is okay, the last beta let you use co-op as well. I'm not really into 3rd person shooters that much, I only play it with my friends. It's still a good game overall. The best part is you get to keep your rank using the subway early access multiplayer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:00 am