The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

2 posters

Best music streaming website (POLL)

Poll

Wha'ts your favorite Music Streaming website?

[ 2 ]
    Best music streaming website (POLL) Empty50%Best music streaming website (POLL) Empty [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Best music streaming website (POLL) Empty0%Best music streaming website (POLL) Empty [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Best music streaming website (POLL) Empty50%Best music streaming website (POLL) Empty [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Best music streaming website (POLL) Empty0%Best music streaming website (POLL) Empty [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 4
    Back
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Comedy Contributor

EN Award 2#1 Most Active Member

PSN ID PSN ID : Razokevin

Cash : 29284
    Puerto Rico

Best music streaming website (POLL) Empty Best music streaming website (POLL)

Post by iRaz Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:24 pm

Have you ever heard or used any of these Music-streaming websites, also known as Internet Radios? If so what's your favorite?

My Opinion:
    Even though Pandora limits you to 40 hours, it was my best experience.

Leave a comment with your favorite internet radio and explain why do you prefer it over the rest of these similar websites.

Also, I don't know all of these websites. If I'm missing any let me know so I can add to the list.

Last edited by iRaz on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Strebeck
    Strebeck
    EN Android
    EN Android

Cash : 25173
    United States of America

Best music streaming website (POLL) Empty Re: Best music streaming website (POLL)

Post by Strebeck Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:10 pm

I voted spotify, but to be honest I probably should have voted "other". Of those listed, I love Spotify, it does a great job for what it is. Typically, though, I'm infinitely happier if I'm listening to a selecta mixing tunes. For that reason I'm mostly on mixcloud.com. It has a vast library of premixed sets for streaming consumption.

Alternately soundcloud.com is great for single tracks of some up and coming (and even established) electronica artists. I go there to slog through hours of new tunes looking for the latest gem.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:28 am