The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

3 posters

Hard Drives and Tomboys

Daniel_Teggy
    Daniel_Teggy
    EN Test Subject
    EN Test Subject

PSN ID PSN ID : dc4daniel

Cash : 25309
    Cambodia

Hard Drives and Tomboys Empty Hard Drives and Tomboys

Post by Daniel_Teggy Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:12 pm

2 questions.

Question NUMBER 1! I still have my old 80 gb HDD from my fat PS3 that died last year. If I get another PS3 and slapp that HDD into it, will I have access to all my save files? Or will it force me to reformat the HDD?

Question number 2. This is a more serious question... I go to this same laundromat to wash my clothes for work every Sunday because there's always cute girls doing their laundry there too anyways... last weekend I ran into a tomboy friend that I met from before. She was with her pretty hot friends. Blah Blah Blah, enough with the story.

My question, why do tomboys always have pretty good style? I'm like wow.. that's a nice flannel Lol. They usually dress better than most real guys do.. lol. I'm like damn... Why is that?
    Elite_Shadow_va
    Elite_Shadow_va
    Elite Shadow Leader
    Elite Shadow Leader

EN AwardListed Top Poster

PSN ID PSN ID : gotrice97

Cash : 25212
    United States of America

Hard Drives and Tomboys Empty Re: Hard Drives and Tomboys

Post by Elite_Shadow_va Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:40 pm

sorry to say it but if u put ur old ps3 hd back into ur ps3 u will lose ur save files and all the info that is on it since it will format it for the ps3 u are using. i believe that is has a coding on it to make it so it can tell if u switch one hdd to another i tried it a few times with the ps3s i have since i wanted my fat ps3 to be a 120 and my slim to be 500 at one point.

and for the dressing part i think its bec the girls can pull of more looks then most guys and can look good in wat the want to wear. i think i heard somewhere that its a attitude kinda thing but idk im jsut a guy lol anyways i got to go got ps home/cod to play lol. see u guys around.
    Daniel_Teggy
    Daniel_Teggy
    EN Test Subject
    EN Test Subject

PSN ID PSN ID : dc4daniel

Cash : 25309
    Cambodia

Post by Daniel_Teggy Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:15 pm

Thanks, I guess I'll have to say goodbye to my save files once I get another PS3. Over 115 hours into Final Fantasy 13 and a few trophies away from platinum Sad .

Still deciding on a used fat PS3 with b/c that will most likely ylod or an ugly new slim w/o b/c... I just want one because I heard Sony is offering free stuff after the whole hacking incident.

I haven't touched Home since the Killzone 3 event. Now it's on version 1.5, 1.51 or w/e. Would be nice to see what's changed since.
    ChristmasNiGHTS
    EN Prototype
    EN Prototype

Cash : 24206
    Hong Kong

Post by ChristmasNiGHTS Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:41 am

Hard Drives and Tomboys Leo

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:26 pm