The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

4 posters

Sony launches MDR-DS6500 wireless headphones

Meesh
    Meesh
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Moderator

EN Award 2Technology Enthusiast

PSN ID PSN ID : YowsahsItsMeesh

Cash : 28130
    Philippines

Sony launches MDR-DS6500 wireless headphones Empty Sony launches MDR-DS6500 wireless headphones

Post by Meesh Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:06 pm

Soon to arrive in late May, Sony recently introduced the new MDR-DS6500 wireless headphones. The new headphones are perfect for listening with 7.1 channel surround sound audio, despite the lack of cables, its capable of delivering extraordinary sound quality.

Sony launches MDR-DS6500 wireless headphones Sony-Mdr-DS6500-png

Virtual phones technology from Sony makes sure that the sound is played perfectly when watching TV or listening to music while you relax on the couch. You can even change the surround sound settings depending on what you’re listening to. These wireless headphones have an operating radius of 100 meters, automatic tuning, rotary volume control and a variety of sound modes based on different features (for games, movies, etc.). In addition, it also has an optical digital input (rectangular-type) and an analogue input (pin jack left/right).

The Sony MDR-DS6500 headphones offers 20 hours of listening. Sony claims that the DS6500 will hit the shelves in late May and, as usual,
    they’re keeping their prices secret until then.

Source
    ChristmasNiGHTS
    EN Prototype
    EN Prototype

Cash : 24211
    Hong Kong

Sony launches MDR-DS6500 wireless headphones Empty Re: Sony launches MDR-DS6500 wireless headphones

Post by ChristmasNiGHTS Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:44 am

Hey, lol Those look pretty comfortable. I would never take them outside the house though =O
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Comedy Contributor

EN Award 2#1 Most Active Member

PSN ID PSN ID : Razokevin

Cash : 29329
    Puerto Rico

Sony launches MDR-DS6500 wireless headphones Empty Re: Sony launches MDR-DS6500 wireless headphones

Post by iRaz Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:53 am

I want some dj headphones, but i preffer them wired...
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Cash : 26228
    Japan

Post by Vicky Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:05 pm

it i going pay that kinda money no way i want sony suck ass sound i going buy some Dre Beats or Bose
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Comedy Contributor

EN Award 2#1 Most Active Member

PSN ID PSN ID : Razokevin

Cash : 29329
    Puerto Rico

Post by iRaz Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:59 pm

Vicky wrote:it i going pay that kinda money no way i want sony suck ass sound i going buy some Dre Beats or Bose
    i talked with some people that know about DJ headphones, and Dre quality sucks in general, they are fragile and the SOund QUality isnt worth the price, either Bose, The best headphones ar eproduced by not so famous brands that are even cheaper and they are way much morew superior than these brands

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:25 pm