The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

AMD Phenom II X6 3.2 Ghz Thuban Black Edition REVIEW

-=illuminati=-
    -=illuminati=-
    EN Cyborg
    EN Cyborg

Cash : 24667
    United States of America

AMD Phenom II X6 3.2 Ghz Thuban Black Edition REVIEW Empty AMD Phenom II X6 3.2 Ghz Thuban Black Edition REVIEW

Post by -=illuminati=- Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:40 am

Okay, so I think I have used this CPU enough to finally make a review... Overall Grade: 9.5/10

First off, it was extremely easy to install. I didn't have to put much effort into pushing it in risking of damage to my motherboard. Secondly it's pretty damn fast!

It comes with 6 cores in it, which means I could do from listen to music to photoshopping to playing Black Ops to watch TV at the same time without the fear of losing speed. I can also transfer to 3 cores if I need nothing but raw speed at time. I have been able to overclock this baby to 3.9 Ghz without problems, but I slid it back to 3.2 Ghz for the sake of the CPUs safety.
    Thank you for reading, I suggest this CPU to everyone who needs to multitask or just need raw speed as well. It's pretty pricey but all high end CPUs are, so if you have the money, get this baby or the i7 Quad Core CPU.

Thanks, Member
    -=illuminati=-

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:15 am