The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

3 posters

About Affiliate Boards

SPADEZ
    SPADEZ
    EN Administrator
    EN Administrator

PSN ID PSN ID : SPADERZ216

Cash : 31355
    Puerto Rico

Read This About Affiliate Boards

Post by SPADEZ Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:45 pm

Whats up EN! This week I have created a new category on EN titled Affiliate Boards.

Now, the purpose of this area is so that our affiliates have their own forum directly on The-EN.com. Rather then have a bunch of website forums, The-EN is providing you a free spot in the Affiliate Boards section. Members that have their own forum will also have their own rank title and rank icon.

About Affiliate Boards Affiliates Whats our goal with this project?

We want our friends to have a spot on EN if their website doesn't have a forum, or if they wish to have a spot on EN to use our forum instead. The goal is to have everyone in 1 place to create a larger community.

So what does The-EN get out of this?

The more affiliates that we have with their own forum on EN creates more activity, a large community and more networking. While we provide our affiliates with their own forum we also increase EN's overall traffic. It's a win win situation and we are happy about doing this!
    About Affiliate Boards Lens9933861_1268316754search-engine

Currently we have 2 affiliates set up with their own forum. It's up to them and their team, members, etc... to create the post in their forum. Our Affiliate Boards at the moment are Elite Shadows and the PS Home Gazettes. In the future, these sections will grow when our affiliates create a community in those areas. We will also have more affiliates.

If you wish to be part of the Affiliate board to have your own forum for your team, please contact me by private message or email me at Spadez@The-EN.com and we will talk about providing you with a spot.
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Comedy Contributor

EN Award 2#1 Most Active Member

PSN ID PSN ID : Razokevin

Cash : 29329
    Puerto Rico

Read This Re: About Affiliate Boards

Post by iRaz Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:41 am

good idea, i also noticed that you changed the reputation icons, btw since this forum isnt about HOME< you should specificy if those new afiliates are from home, for example "Elite_Shadow_ is a group in PlayStation Home that makes parties, and concentrate on finding new glitches everyday" something like that.
    Ben Wars
    Ben Wars
    EN Cyborg
    EN Cyborg

EN AwardTech News Reporter

Cash : 25179
    United States of America

Post by Ben Wars Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:57 pm

I agree this is a great idea! More users to mingle with and networking is always positive for more hits on any site.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:04 am