The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

3 posters

DIY: Custom Tron Legacy Skatecycle

Meesh
    Meesh
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Moderator

EN Award 2Technology Enthusiast

PSN ID PSN ID : YowsahsItsMeesh

Cash : 28020
    Philippines

DIY: Custom Tron Legacy Skatecycle Empty DIY: Custom Tron Legacy Skatecycle

Post by Meesh Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:12 pm

Tron Legacy is the upcoming Tron movie, and it’s going to be an awesome experience for all the Tron fans and fans of science fiction as well. Besides producers, fans of Tron series have been busy as well and today we have one amazing DIY project that all Tron fans are going to like.

DIY: Custom Tron Legacy Skatecycle Skatecycle-590x495

Custom Tron Legacy skatecycle is a DIY project by Alon Karpman at Brooklyn Workshop, and it looks amazing. It glows in dark around the edges and it really looks like something that came from Tron universe. Design and colors are perfect and we can only say that this Custom Tron Legacy skatecycle looks like a part of a latest Tron movie. Of course, it’s not all about the looks, and this skatecycle actually works, and it has been tested on streets of New York.

Custom Tron Legacy skatecycle is amazing in any way, and Alon Karpman did an amazing job with it, but sadly, none of these are available for sale.

Source
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Comedy Contributor

EN Award 2#1 Most Active Member

PSN ID PSN ID : Razokevin

Cash : 29219
    Puerto Rico

DIY: Custom Tron Legacy Skatecycle Empty Re: DIY: Custom Tron Legacy Skatecycle

Post by iRaz Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:22 pm

that looks expensive and fragile, anyways, if i get one, i would keep it closed, why using it? using it on the street will just break it...
    Titan
    Titan
    EN Prototype
    EN Prototype

PSN ID PSN ID : ADAMPwns

Cash : 24802
    United States of America

Post by Titan Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:04 pm

I'd probably fall on my ass.
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Comedy Contributor

EN Award 2#1 Most Active Member

PSN ID PSN ID : Razokevin

Cash : 29219
    Puerto Rico

Post by iRaz Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:31 pm

Titan wrote:I'd probably fall on my ass.
    its about practice, ive seen boards like this, i jusrt dont remember the name, and ive seen people running them and dont fall, its about knowing how to control them,balancing and moving with them, kind of a zig-zag movement. duh, you cant ride this straightly or you'll fall for sure.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 pm