The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

3 posters

Latest Verbatim Acclaim: Quite possibly the world’s smallest portable hard drive yet

Meesh
    Meesh
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Moderator

EN Award 2Technology Enthusiast

PSN ID PSN ID : YowsahsItsMeesh

Cash : 28125
    Philippines

Latest Verbatim Acclaim: Quite possibly the world’s smallest portable hard drive yet   Empty Latest Verbatim Acclaim: Quite possibly the world’s smallest portable hard drive yet

Post by Meesh Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:57 pm

Verbatim
    might be one of the best known manufacturers of optical discs, but
    besides optical discs, Verbatim also works on portable hard drives.
    We’ve seen portable hard drives from Verbatim before, but today Verbatim
    has another portable hard drive to offer so let’s check it out.

Latest Verbatim Acclaim: Quite possibly the world’s smallest portable hard drive yet   Verbatim-Acclaim-USB-Portable-Hard-Drive

The newest portable hard drive from Verbatim is
    named Acclaim, and Acclaim might just be one of the smallest portable
    hard drives in the world to date. Besides it’s small form factor,
    Acclaim portable hard drive offers great capacity with 320GB, 500GB,
    750GB and 1TB models.

Latest Verbatim Acclaim: Quite possibly the world’s smallest portable hard drive yet   Verbatim-Acclaim-USB-Portable-Hard-Drive-red

We should mention that each Verbatim Acclaim hard
    drive comes preloaded Turbo USB software and with Nero BackItUp as well.
    As for compatibility, Acclaim portable hard drive is fully compatible
    with Windows and Mac.

Latest Verbatim Acclaim: Quite possibly the world’s smallest portable hard drive yet   Verbatim-Acclaim-USB-Portable-Hard-Drive-blue

This small form factor portable hard drive is
    available in several colors such as black, red, blue, and pink, and if
    you want one, it is now available from Amazon.

Verbatim Acclaim
    Amazon Prices:

1TB $115.49

750GB $109.99

500GB $75.24

320GB $49.99

Source
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Cash : 26223
    Japan

Latest Verbatim Acclaim: Quite possibly the world’s smallest portable hard drive yet   Empty Re: Latest Verbatim Acclaim: Quite possibly the world’s smallest portable hard drive yet

Post by Vicky Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:56 pm

this make the iphone lesser mini and carryable now you need two pocket :/
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Comedy Contributor

EN Award 2#1 Most Active Member

PSN ID PSN ID : Razokevin

Cash : 29324
    Puerto Rico

Latest Verbatim Acclaim: Quite possibly the world’s smallest portable hard drive yet   Empty Re: Latest Verbatim Acclaim: Quite possibly the world’s smallest portable hard drive yet

Post by iRaz Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:24 pm

i dont have a portable hard drive atm, ive been looking for a good one, like this, do you think they sell this at wal mart? ive checked some at wal mart and they are all fat, ugly or just not the size i want, i would love to get one of these for christmas! expecially when ill get a new laptop soon!
    Meesh
    Meesh
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Moderator

EN Award 2Technology Enthusiast

PSN ID PSN ID : YowsahsItsMeesh

Cash : 28125
    Philippines

Post by Meesh Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:09 pm

RazorX wrote:i dont have a portable hard drive atm, ive been looking for a good one, like this, do you think they sell this at wal mart? ive checked some at wal mart and they are all fat, ugly or just not the size i want, i would love to get one of these for christmas! expecially when ill get a new laptop soon!

They do have them available to purchase from Wal-mart..just not in stores lol but you can get them online here, free shipping to your home.
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Comedy Contributor

EN Award 2#1 Most Active Member

PSN ID PSN ID : Razokevin

Cash : 29324
    Puerto Rico

Post by iRaz Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:28 pm

Meesh wrote:
    RazorX wrote:i dont have a portable hard drive atm, ive been looking for a good one, like this, do you think they sell this at wal mart? ive checked some at wal mart and they are all fat, ugly or just not the size i want, i would love to get one of these for christmas! expecially when ill get a new laptop soon!

They do have them available to purchase from Wal-mart..just not in stores lol but you can get them online here, free shipping to your home.
    buuut..... i cant buy online because i do not have CC and MOM WILL NEVER PUT HER CC ON THE INTERNET, for real, ive tried to convince her.
    thanks for the link anyways, now i have an idea on how much do they cost, so i can compare.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:24 am