The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

4 posters

50+ PS3 games going 3D - Report

SPADEZ
    SPADEZ
    EN Administrator
    EN Administrator

PSN ID PSN ID : SPADERZ216

Cash : 31340
    Puerto Rico

50+ PS3 games going 3D - Report Empty 50+ PS3 games going 3D - Report

Post by SPADEZ Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:20 pm

50+ PS3 games going 3D - Report Sony-Giving-Away-3D-Enabled-PS3-Games-With-Bravia-3D-TV-Purchases

Tor Thorsen from GameSpot wrote:
    Sony has made much of its 3D PlayStation 3 initiative since the console was given the capability in June. Now the company is saying exactly how much 3D content is in the pipeline for the console--and it's a lot of content, apparently. Sony Computer Entertainment Europe studio director Mick Hocking told Develop magazine that the electronics giant is readying a wave of 3D games for the PS3.

"We're applying 3D to more than 20 internal games at Sony," said Hocking. "Overall we have more than 50 titles currently being converted into 3D, and this number is growing fast."

50+ PS3 games going 3D - Report PS3D_47344_embed
    Expect a lot more 3D on the PS3.

Hocking did not mention any specific first-party PS3 3D titles other than Killzone 3, which will ship on February 22, 2011. Tomorrow, one of Sony's highest-profile games of this generation, Gran Turismo 5, will launch with 3D support. Other games boasting 3D support include Wipeout HD, Super Stardust HD, PAIN, The Fight: Lights Out, the recently released Sly Collection, and next year's Team Ico Collection.

As far as third parties go, Hocking said Sony was increasing its 3D outreach to them. "We're actively talking to developers and publishers, and we're also offering training to them to help them get up to speed with 3D," he said. "3D isn't just about adding depth to a picture--developers need to know how to get the very best out of the technology on PS3 and we'll ensure that they do."

source
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Cash : 26213
    Japan

50+ PS3 games going 3D - Report Empty Re: 50+ PS3 games going 3D - Report

Post by Vicky Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:18 pm

the only thing i don't like you have ask for 3d doesn't come on blue ray disc there enough space for this but yet they wouldn't make enough money doing this so two version that kinda piss me off
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Comedy Contributor

EN Award 2#1 Most Active Member

PSN ID PSN ID : Razokevin

Cash : 29314
    Puerto Rico

Post by iRaz Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:26 pm

dang, i would love to experience 3D gaming, friends that i know that are using 3D atm says that it is awesome!
    Natsume
    Natsume
    EN Test Subject
    EN Test Subject

PSN ID PSN ID : HyperionZX

Cash : 24513
    South Korea

Post by Natsume Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:15 pm

I like 3D gaming but the thing I worry about is that developers may start letting their overall product quality slip because of all this emphasis on going 3D. Just a thought xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:18 am