The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

+2
iRaz
SPADEZ
6 posters

The Top Best Apps For iPod Touch & iPhones

SPADEZ
    SPADEZ
    EN Administrator
    EN Administrator

PSN ID PSN ID : SPADERZ216

Cash : 31310
    Puerto Rico

The Top Best Apps For iPod Touch & iPhones Empty The Top Best Apps For iPod Touch & iPhones

Post by SPADEZ Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:03 pm

So I've had my iTouch 4G for almost a month in the next week and so far I've come across some awesome apps for this thing. Here are some apps I recommend anyone with an iTouch 4G or iPhone to get, and if you know of some cool apps too, please share them here with a brief description on them!

The Top Best Apps For iPod Touch & iPhones Apple-itouch1

• Shazam FREE: This app is essential for anyone who loves music. The program listens to a song you are playing on the radio, your computer, anywhere.. and looks up the songs information, gives you the artist, song title, video, lyrics, and other pages that are linked with that song. Awesome app for sure.

• Virtuoso FREE: This app is a virtual piano keyboard right on your iTouch or iPhone. Tap the keys and it plays the tune accordingly, entertaining for sure.

• RedLaser FREE: This app scans bar codes automatically and gives you a full run down on products with a list of prices from lowest to highest and where its sold with a map and directions on getting to that place the product is sold. Truly one of the best apps yet.

• 5-0 Radio Pro $0.99: This app is really cool because you can listen to 100s of police, fire department, ambulance dispatch radios and other actual radios for music, discussion, comedy and much more from around the WORLD. That's right... you can listen the cops police scanner all the way in L.A or Chicago or NYC, anywhere! A must get app if you want to occasionally monitor the radio or just listen to some live music.

• Converter+ FREE: This app is a calculator that automatically converts any type of measurement to the format you want. A must have if you're a student in school or work in a place that requires lots of conversion of measurements.

• Lyrics World Lite FREE: This app loads the music that is on your iTouch or iPhone and gives you the lyrics AND video to that song!

• Flixster FREE: This app gives you the run down of movie times, theater locations, coming soon movies, movies on DVD, trailers, etc.. This is definitely an app for all you movie lovers.

• Facebook FREE: This app allows you to easily view Facebook profiles, photos, wall post, friend request, messages, etc... all in a simplistic form.

• Twitter FREE: This app allows you to tweet messages, view peoples tweets you are following and other twitter functions in a easy to follow program.

• Aim FREE: Get this app to log into your AOL Instant Messenger account and chat with all your friends! Since Facebook and AIM are connected, you can also use this app to chat with Facebook friends all in one!

• Yahoo Messenger FREE: This app is like AIM, only its the yahoo messenger.

• Skype FREE: Chat with buddies via text or mic directly on your iTouch or iPhone! Good quality if you have good signal strength, free calls FTW! Smile

• TV Guide FREE: This app allows you to view the full TV programing for your service provider and add channels and shows to your favorites that will alert you when your favorite show is about to begin! If you favorite one of your shows, you might get an alert for that show from a different channel as well because no matter what channel its on, if their airing it, you'll know about it! Great to stay in touch with your favorite shows and channels.

• Photobucket FREE: This app allows you full access to your photo bucket account to view, share or directly upload pix you have just taken on your iTouch or iPhone straight to your photobucket!

• VEVO Free: This app keeps you connected with all the latest music videos in high quality straight to your iTouch or iPhone FREE!

• WhatSong? FREE: This app is a game that plays a song from your music folder and gives you 4 options to select from to see if you pick the song correctly and get points for it. It's cool to entertain yourself for a little bit and to see how well you know your music.

• Need For Speed Shift $1.99: This app is a car racing video game. The steering wheel is literally your device itself, as it tilt it left it turns left, tilt it right and it turns right, tap the screen to quickly break or use nitros, buy new cars, new tracks and have fun! Cheap price, good quality, definitely worth the $2.
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Comedy Contributor

EN Award 2#1 Most Active Member

PSN ID PSN ID : Razokevin

Cash : 29284
    Puerto Rico

The Top Best Apps For iPod Touch & iPhones Empty Re: The Top Best Apps For iPod Touch & iPhones

Post by iRaz Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:30 pm

im downloading right now most of the apps mentioned in here, i had some already, spadez, thanks for the headups!
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Cash : 26183
    Japan

The Top Best Apps For iPod Touch & iPhones Empty Re: The Top Best Apps For iPod Touch & iPhones

Post by Vicky Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:00 pm

swoot new fun apps woohoooooo thank spaderz
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

Puerto Rico

Post by iRaz Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:13 pm

i thought you hate apple products
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Japan

Post by Vicky Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:16 pm

o.o no i hate product that update for no reason the 3rd generation of iphone and ipod are fine
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

Puerto Rico

Post by iRaz Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:25 pm

not the ipod touch 4, trust me, it is epic
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Japan

Post by Vicky Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:46 am

i happy with my 3rd gen i see no reason to upgrade
    Ben Wars
    Ben Wars
    EN Cyborg
    EN Cyborg

EN AwardTech News Reporter

Cash : 25134
    United States of America

Post by Ben Wars Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:06 am

I love these apps! I would also recommend the free game fingerzilla. its good to kill time and pocket express is good for tons of news updates, stock, astrology, movie times and more.
    Meesh
    Meesh
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Moderator

EN Award 2Technology Enthusiast

PSN ID PSN ID : YowsahsItsMeesh

Cash : 28085
    Philippines

Post by Meesh Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:56 am

Favorite App hands down would be.....SLEEP MACHINE. Go figure, I utilize my iTouchMyMeeshPod while I slumber...whatever helps me sleep at night, yes yes it does. Oh and as gross as it sounds yet entertaining for some odd reason..the Pimple Popper app..I know I know. It's weird but then again so am I. Any other fun/weird/unique apps to suggest? Post em!
    SPADEZ
    SPADEZ
    EN Administrator
    EN Administrator

Puerto Rico

Post by SPADEZ Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:39 pm

Haha, yes SLEEP MACHINE is pretty cool, bunch of sounds that loop over n over for however long you want, like a thunder storm that sounds incredibly real, and if thunder storms relax u, that app is perfect for you. However some sounds are weird and a bit scary O_O. As for pimple popper.. thats just weird..
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Japan

Post by Vicky Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:34 pm

lol for real pimple popper ()_() that just sound gross
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

Puerto Rico

Post by iRaz Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:12 pm

@maynard, there is a big differnce between 3g and 4g,
    @spadez, the redlaser scanner does not work with non-common stuff, i tried it with some boxes that i have in my house lol
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Japan

Post by Vicky Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:56 pm

for the itouch sure for the iphone nope there is no different beside design major updates that is
    SPADEZ
    SPADEZ
    EN Administrator
    EN Administrator

Puerto Rico

Post by SPADEZ Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:40 pm

RazorX wrote:@maynard, there is a big differnce between 3g and 4g,
    @spadez, the redlaser scanner does not work with non-common stuff, i tried it with some boxes that i have in my house lol
    Yeah, its not a perfect app, it doesn't really read older items but it has worked on almost everything i've tried scanning, i even googled "bar code images" and i was scanning the bar codes on my screen and they were all detected!
    Teacrazer
    Teacrazer
    EN Prototype
    EN Prototype

PSN ID PSN ID : Teacrazer

Cash : 25444
    United States of America

Post by Teacrazer Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:53 pm

I havent tried my map app yet is it like wifi? And omg.. i would use skype on my ipod touch.. you can't do multiple tasks such as listen to music while on skype =[ or play any other games like my bejeweled app. Its pretty annoying -.-
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Japan

Post by Vicky Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:32 pm

yes new one can at least i believe that can with new os software install
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

Puerto Rico

Post by iRaz Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:05 pm

there is a damn difference, the old itouch speaker quality isnt as good as the 4g, yours doesnt have built-in microphone, your screen doesnt displlau colors as good ss the 4g, it is more slim, loads stuff faster, more apps are compatible with it, it haves 2 built in cameras, andyou can do facetime with avy iphone, itouch 4 owner, and its like calling because all you need is the other person's phone number, realise it, even the itouch 4 is better than the iphone 4, iphone 4 goods is that it vibrates and the camera haves way much more MP, but ipod touch 4 pwns and you dont want to admit it but ok, now send me another reply for the spam
    Meesh
    Meesh
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Moderator

EN Award 2Technology Enthusiast

PSN ID PSN ID : YowsahsItsMeesh

Cash : 28085
    Philippines

The Top Best Apps For iPod Touch & iPhones Empty Bubble Ball, a game made by an eighth grader is now the no.1 free iOS gaming app

Post by Meesh Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:33 pm

Do you know what the most popular game on App Store at present is? Until recently, the title of most popular game was dominated for many months by Angry Birds, but Bubble Ball, a game made by an eight grader, recently outpaced Angry Birds.

The Top Best Apps For iPod Touch & iPhones Bubble-ball-winner-rm-eng--590x274

The person behind Bubble Ball is Robert Nay, a fourteen-year-old eight grader, and he introduced this app last month. For less than a month this game has gained an enormous popularity and it became the most popular free app for iOS devices on App Store.So far, this game has been downloaded more than two million times and the downloads are still counting. So what’s this game about? Well, it’s a simple puzzle game that uses physics for solving puzzles. Your objective is to combine all sorts of objects and uses physics to help you guide the ball to the finish line.

If you’re interested in this game we suggest that you download it from the App Store because Robert did an amazing job with it.

Source
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

Puerto Rico

Post by iRaz Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:46 pm

impressive, i didnt download it because it looked crappy, but im downloading it now. O_O

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:15 am