The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

2 posters

Life's Playlist

Meesh
    Meesh
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Moderator

EN Award 2Technology Enthusiast

PSN ID PSN ID : YowsahsItsMeesh

Cash : 28115
    Philippines

Life's Playlist Empty Life's Playlist

Post by Meesh Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:40 am

Music has been around since the first person who has ever set foot on this earth discovered the very first beat. It has evolved through the centuries and reflects the inner melody that lies within a composer’s soul. It is shared, rewritten, remixed, or just kept true to its authenticity to fit the listener. Those that have an appreciation for music often find it therapeutic. Music is made to set moods; it’s an expression of life, all things beautiful, all things hateful and may also bring out the ugly. It brings out different ranges of emotions.

Depending on how deep and how one may interpret music, it gets us through the beat of life. When in love, we listen to love songs. When we feel hate and rage, we listen to intense beats/lyrics. When we want to just mellow out, we listen to what ever gets us to that place. When we want to forget, we lose ourselves in a beat/melody that sinks into our souls, till it’s mind numbing. (Mine would be the Dubbies <3)

I can personally say that I’ve grown a much larger appreciation for music as I experience different stages in my life. I continue to appreciate, become more open minded to MOST types of music-excluding the twangy country-that just straight up ain’t my style lol-but it’s somebody’s style out there, just not mine haha.

As we intertwine our lives and music together, we create a playlist for our lives. It’s an ongoing infinite playlist that will forever grow and will forever be on repeat until we add more to that list. With that said, here’s a short version of my current playlist on my iTouchMyMeeshPod (and yes I really did label my iTouch that on iTunes LOL) What's yours?

Hoobastank- Don’t Tell Me

Madonna-Rain

Radiohead-Creep (dub mix)

Tamia-Stranger In My House

Lily Allen-Fuck You Very Much

Mt. Eden-Sierra Leone

Bruno Mars- Just The Way You Are

Erykah Badu- Next Lifetime

Jill Scott-The Fact Is (I need you)

Imogen Heap-Useless

Lights of Euphoria- Wicked Game (World on Fire Mix)

Tiesto feat. Priscilla Ahn-I Am Strong

The Roots & Erykah Badu-You Got Me

Muse-Fury

Muse-Sing for Absolution

Muse-Stockholm Syndrome

Muse-Falling Away With You

Grizzly Bear-Cheerleader

NIN-Closer
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Cash : 26213
    Japan

Life's Playlist Empty Re: Life's Playlist

Post by Vicky Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:20 am

omg i love most of this bands NIn Grizzly bear Muse LIly allen good even know she bristh joking all good song here meeshy ^^

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:56 am