The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

Chatbox Rules. Click Here!

SPADEZ
    SPADEZ
    EN Administrator
    EN Administrator

PSN ID PSN ID : SPADERZ216

Cash : 32100
    Puerto Rico

Chatbox Rules. Click Here! Empty Chatbox Rules. Click Here!

Post by SPADEZ

The-EN Chatbox is for our members only. After you register to EN and confirm activate your account via e-mail, you may then be allowed to use the chatbox. Click 'Log In' on the top right side corner of the chatbox to activate yourself into the chatroom. Then you may chat live with other members of EN. Here are some of the rules you must follow:

• Administrators and Moderators of the Chatbox will have an '@' symbol before their user name. For example when you see me in the chatbox I will be '@ SPADEZ'. These are the people who are allowed to clear the chatbox, kick you from it or ban you from using the chatbox. Please respect them at all times.
    • Do not link members to other forums in the chatbox.
    • Do not advertise another website/forum and ask members of EN to join it. Unless you are granted permission by an Administrator.
    • Do not post images in the chatbox. Only direct links to the image are allowed.
    • Do not post videos in the chatbox. Only direct links to the videos are allowed.
    • Do not cause any offense to EN Staff or members in the chatbox. This includes making demands, cursing at members, engaging in arguments in the chatbox is not permitted.
    For any questions please PM (Private message) me or a moderator of EN and I/they will answer your questions to the best of my abilities.
    Please be patient if you do not receive an immediate answer. Discuss & Discover more.
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Tue Oct 15, 2024 8:27 pm