The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

+2
SPADEZ
Meesh
6 posters

PS3 Controller Designed To Improve Accuracy

Meesh
    Meesh
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Moderator

EN Award 2Technology Enthusiast

PSN ID PSN ID : YowsahsItsMeesh

Cash : 28125
    Philippines

PS3 Controller Designed To Improve Accuracy Empty PS3 Controller Designed To Improve Accuracy

Post by Meesh Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:23 pm

Splitfish FragFX PS3 Controller designed to improve your gaming accuracy
    by Mike Jefferson in Gaming- gadgetlite.com

I don’t know if everyone would agree with me but when you play on a game console such as PlayStation 3, you have that console feeling but on the other hand you lack the speed and accuracy that you would have on your gaming PC. Now for the first time PS3 gamers will have a chance to experience accuracy that has been seen only on PC.

PS3 Controller Designed To Improve Accuracy Splitf10

There’s an upcoming controller for PlayStation 3

that will allow PS3 gamers to enjoy first person shooter on a same way as PC users do. New controller comes from a company named Splitfish, and as you might remember we’ve already seen controllers for PC and PS3 from this company.
    Splitfish has announced a brand new controller for PC, Mac and PS3 that is called FragFX Shark and this controller consist of two controllers and one of them is actually a computer mouse that has directional pad on it. It’s a simple solution that should give accuracy to all PS3 users that enjoy first person shooters. Besides accuracy, FragFX Shark is ecological and it is using AA single battery that provides 50 gaming hours or 500 hours of standby time.

So far, no information or pricing is available but we know that we will see the FragFX Shark controller at this year’s Gamescom. Question remains, will FragFX Shark be better than Sony’s own Move controller?

Brought to you by gadgetlite.com

SPADEZ
    SPADEZ
    EN Administrator
    EN Administrator

PSN ID PSN ID : SPADERZ216

Cash : 31350
    Puerto Rico

PS3 Controller Designed To Improve Accuracy Empty Re: PS3 Controller Designed To Improve Accuracy

Post by SPADEZ Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:50 pm

Nice post meesh! very informative, this controller here looks interesting but im too use to our DS3 controller, that why this and the Wii and xbox controllers just dont feel... right.. =T
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Cash : 26223
    Japan

PS3 Controller Designed To Improve Accuracy Empty Re: PS3 Controller Designed To Improve Accuracy

Post by Vicky Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:40 pm

oh nice with this i can get more nuked in mw2 yay Smile
    PyroPhoenix
    PyroPhoenix
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardEN Ace Detective

PSN ID PSN ID : PyroPhoenix

Cash : 26088
    United States of America

Post by PyroPhoenix Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:45 pm

I read about that thing ages ago. I also heard it breaks easy, and the mouse isn't like a mouse. I'm still on the fence about it. =\
    SPADEZ
    SPADEZ
    EN Administrator
    EN Administrator

PSN ID PSN ID : SPADERZ216

Cash : 31350
    Puerto Rico

Post by SPADEZ Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:39 pm

you should just get it pyro, take one for the team and tell us how it works Razz cuz i'm def not getting this, im good with my DS3 and Move controller when it comes out.
    VanishingS
    VanishingS
    EN Activated
    EN Activated

PSN ID PSN ID : VanishingS

Cash : 25500
    Canada

Post by VanishingS Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:37 pm

wow this would be perfect for me cause i suck at aiming on consoles xD i prefer mouse n keyboard for fps games ^_^ \m/
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Comedy Contributor

EN Award 2#1 Most Active Member

PSN ID PSN ID : Razokevin

Cash : 29324
    Puerto Rico

Post by iRaz Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:45 pm

we need more controllers like this for PC, its a pain trying to control yourself on a MMO for PC with regular keyboard.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:08 am