EN Artist

EN Award#1 EN Artist

EN Award 2Listed Top Poster

PSN ID PSN ID : CruciA

Cash : 16303
    United States of America

Tutorial Odd food

Post by CruciA on Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:30 am

LOL ok, so I have recently heard from a friend of mine who is Trinidadian speak of eating horse, possum and iguana?! ...actually iguana sound pretty normal to me but DAYUM...who the fuck would eat a horse?! (oh ya, a Trinidadian would LOL). How about in the Philippines? Do they really eat cat and dog? ...Or Mexico, Do they really eat chocolate covered roaches? idk I'm just saying...may be true..find out lol Very Happy. Post the stories or facts you have heard or seen here.
    AlecV94
    EN Activated
    EN Activated

PSN ID PSN ID : AlecV94

Cash : 14698
    Canada

Tutorial Once

Post by AlecV94 on Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:54 am

AnimAfluX wrote:LOL ok, so I have recently heard from a friend of mine who is Trinidadian speak of eating horse, possum and iguana?! ...actually iguana sound pretty normal to me but DAYUM...who the fuck would eat a horse?! (oh ya, a Trinidadian would LOL). How about in the Philippines? Do they really eat cat and dog? ...Or Mexico, Do they really eat chocolate covered roaches? idk I'm just saying...may be true..find out lol Very Happy. Post the stories or facts you have heard or seen here.
    lmao , i had an iguana Very Happy , i died i think o.O , still thats gross i find , eating dog , horse, Cat O.O , lol meh it is odd to eat that.

Current date/time is Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:17 pm