The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

2 posters

Devil May Cry 4 - Cutscenes Complete

SPADEZ
    SPADEZ
    EN Administrator
    EN Administrator

PSN ID PSN ID : SPADERZ216

Cash : 31090
    Puerto Rico

Devil May Cry 4 - Cutscenes Complete  Empty Devil May Cry 4 - Cutscenes Complete

Post by SPADEZ Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:31 am

*SPOILER ALERT*
    These are the cutscenes of DMC4. All of them, an entire epic 2 hours of cut scenes, yeah, its pretty much like watching a DMC4 movie here. I love it, its awesome, the game, the music, the story, everything. Keep in mind since these are all the cut scenes it will rise spoilers of the game. If you havnt played this game yet and wish to do so, i recommend not seeing this. If you wanna see it anyways, then go right ahead! its awesome! Smile

CruciA
    CruciA
    EN Artist
    EN Artist

EN Award#1 EN Artist

EN Award 2Listed Top Poster

PSN ID PSN ID : CruciA

Cash : 26838
    United States of America

Devil May Cry 4 - Cutscenes Complete  Empty Re: Devil May Cry 4 - Cutscenes Complete

Post by CruciA Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:45 am

SPADEZ wrote:*SPOILER ALERT*
    These are the cutscenes of DMC4. All of them, an entire epic 2 hours of cut scenes, yeah, its pretty much like watching a DMC4 movie here. I love it, its awesome, the game, the music, the story, everything. Keep in mind since these are all the cut scenes it will rise spoilers of the game. If you havnt played this game yet and wish to do so, i recommend not seeing this. If you wanna see it anyways, then go right ahead! its awesome! Smile

This game was the shit...I wanted to play it the other day and i realized i traded it in Sad....too bad it didnt have trophies or i would have been all up on it

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:30 am