The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

3 posters

Report: Apple Will Start Production on the iPad 3 Soon

iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Comedy Contributor

EN Award 2#1 Most Active Member

PSN ID PSN ID : Razokevin

Cash : 29174
    Puerto Rico

Report: Apple Will Start Production on the iPad 3 Soon Empty Report: Apple Will Start Production on the iPad 3 Soon

Post by iRaz Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:14 pm

Report: Apple Will Start Production on the iPad 3 Soon 321340-ipad-3
    Now that the iPhone 4S is on sale, it’s time to kick the iPad 3 rumor mill into high gear. All Things D has claimed that according to Susquehanna Financial analyst Jeff Fidacaro, Apple’s third-gen tablet is headed to production.

Fidacaro said that evidence in supply chains suggests Apple is increasing iPad orders in the fourth quarter to between 12 and 14 million, up from 11 to 13 million. Part of the reason for that increase is that Apple is starting production for the iPad 3 early, meaning it could be working on three versions of the tablet at the same time.

“Since our last month supply chain checks, we are now seeing 600,000 to one million iPad 3 builds showing up on the plan for the fourth quarter calendar 2011,” Fidacaro told All Things D. “Our previous estimate did not include any iPad 3s.”

Apple will allegedly launch the iPad 3 sometime in the beginning of 2012. All Things D estimates that it will roll out in March, which could be an accurate forecast since the iPad 2 went on sale on March 11 of this year.

AppleInsider this week reported that Apple is planning a cheaper iPad in order to compete with Amazon’s $199 Kindle Fire. Ticonderoga Securities analyst Brian White said in meetings with component suppliers in Taiwan and mainland China, he’s heard murmurings of a device called the “iPad mini. But mini refers to a lower price rather than a smaller form factor, he said.

White estimates that the cheaper iPad would have a price somewhere in the “mid-to-high $200 range.” But that doesn’t mean a lower overall price for the iPad. This rumored cheaper iPad would come in addition to the iPad 3. Both devices would launch at the beginning of 2012, White said.

Source
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Cash : 26073
    Japan

Report: Apple Will Start Production on the iPad 3 Soon Empty Re: Report: Apple Will Start Production on the iPad 3 Soon

Post by Vicky Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:39 pm

i want ipad to be able to handle CS5 then i buy not until then
    PyroPhoenix
    PyroPhoenix
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardEN Ace Detective

PSN ID PSN ID : PyroPhoenix

Cash : 25938
    United States of America

Report: Apple Will Start Production on the iPad 3 Soon Empty Re: Report: Apple Will Start Production on the iPad 3 Soon

Post by PyroPhoenix Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:58 pm

If you're serious about drawing on a screen get a wacom cintiq 21UX. It's for the professional artist, it costs 2000 dollars. If you can't draw then don't even bother. I thought you used gimp? You said how expensive CS5 was and how you wouldn't pirate it. An ipad handling photoshop lol, it will run it but will it run a 300dpi image smoothly?

Report: Apple Will Start Production on the iPad 3 Soon ZRhr7JR466Nn_Ysy7gCc1qhaywUL57Dh2O1tG-SogBJkzMYXPDxFnoVuHSHp_9eA8kfoU8ez36sLZkGlRL0YBdBtgKBxv4beFF4T9RC2GaM1nDSiUGsuo9uykeq0Bf8
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Cash : 26073
    Japan

Post by Vicky Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:22 pm

I said gimp is fine for non professionals/ beginners. Just like blender Vs Maya or any other open source free program/software. Aslo said that i think CS5 would be too expensive for most beginners and you shouldn't pirate support the devs/Coders of the program/software. There many free open source programs/software out there if you cant afford it. CS5 took a lot of developing and coding. I pay for my CS5 did you? Btw CS5 is way more then just Photoshop it is: ID Flash DW ETC ...
    PyroPhoenix
    PyroPhoenix
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardEN Ace Detective

PSN ID PSN ID : PyroPhoenix

Cash : 25938
    United States of America

Post by PyroPhoenix Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:09 pm

Of course, I'm using CS4 though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:00 am