The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

3 posters

Minecraft Mobile Getting E3 Outing?

iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Comedy Contributor

EN Award 2#1 Most Active Member

PSN ID PSN ID : Razokevin

Cash : 29174
    Puerto Rico

Minecraft Mobile Getting E3 Outing? Empty Minecraft Mobile Getting E3 Outing?

Post by iRaz Wed May 25, 2011 2:14 pm

What's that I spy in this email from Sony Ericsson? Could it be Minecraft?

Packed with imagery and references to Minecraft, it seems a safe bet to assume that the Sony Ericsson E3 party for their Xperia Play phone has got to be, at least in part, about the popular indie computer game.

The party promises to give those in attendance access to Xperia Play devices as well as "one of the leading industry figures, makers of one of the hottest games on any platform right now."

The invitation, seen in part above, features Minecraft art and a reference to keeping the creepers at bay.

Back in February, Mojang's head of business development Danial Kaplan said that the developer decided to "do the iOS/Android version of Minecraft inhouse." The port is due out sometime this year.

While we still have no official word of when or how it will hit, this invitation seems like there's a good chance it will be soon.

Minecraft creator Markus "Notch" Persson did tell Kotaku today that he would be attending E3 this year. No word on whether he's going to make an overnight trip to San Francisco to attend the kick off for Apple's World Wide Developer's Conference.

Is it possible that Android will be getting Minecraft before the iPhone? Guess we'll find out soon.

source
    Strebeck
    Strebeck
    EN Android
    EN Android

Cash : 25063
    United States of America

Minecraft Mobile Getting E3 Outing? Empty Re: Minecraft Mobile Getting E3 Outing?

Post by Strebeck Wed May 25, 2011 2:27 pm

I'm not at all excited about the Xperia device, but I am excited about mobile Minecraft. Interest officially piqued.
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

Puerto Rico

Minecraft Mobile Getting E3 Outing? Empty Re: Minecraft Mobile Getting E3 Outing?

Post by iRaz Wed May 25, 2011 2:45 pm

Strebeck wrote:I'm not at all excited about the Xperia device, but I am excited about mobile Minecraft. Interest officially piqued.
    Same, since my mom dont want to get me MC for PC from the internet, Id love to get it idk, on my 3DS, or xbox or something but without missing the most important thing, Multiplayer
    Strebeck
    Strebeck
    EN Android
    EN Android

Cash : 25063
    United States of America

Post by Strebeck Wed May 25, 2011 3:32 pm

Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Cash : 26073
    Japan

Post by Vicky Wed May 25, 2011 6:39 pm

omg minecaft on my phone i want this
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

Puerto Rico

Post by iRaz Wed May 25, 2011 6:58 pm

Strebeck wrote:
    That looks like Minecraft Classic which is free on minecraft.net

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:40 am