The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

+3
PyroPhoenix
rhondatommy
Zendog420
7 posters

Fallout: New Vegas

Zendog420
    Zendog420
    EN Activated
    EN Activated

PSN ID PSN ID : Zen_Dog_420 OGWK_ZEN_OGWQ

Cash : 23654
    United States of America

Fallout: New Vegas Empty Fallout: New Vegas

Post by Zendog420 Sat May 07, 2011 5:49 pm

This whole PSN being down thing has given me the oppourtunity to focus on some single player stuff, even though I would way rather be on DC, I did finally finish my Hardcore playthrough, and man was it a b$%&#. I have played through New Vegas like 9 times, and for some reason I can never bring myself to play an evil character, well this time I did. I went after all the Ceasar missions and found it to be a lot easier than I was expecting once I got to be around level 20. After all that work, at the end all I find myself with is the Hardcore trophy, and nothing else. I thought there was going to be some amazing perk or something for a new charcter, but no, you get nothing, just the memories of a ridiculously tedious playthrough, and a gold trophy. I sill love Fallout though, I have played every single one, even tactics. I like it, but way too much can go wrong as far as missions crashing eachother, oh well, did get me to thinking about something I can't wait for, Skyrim, but thats a different subject all together.
    rhondatommy
    rhondatommy
    EN Transformer
    EN Transformer

EN AwardListed Top Poster

PSN ID PSN ID : rhondatommy. Na, rhonda247. Jp,rgsinthehouse. Eu

Cash : 25165
    United States of America

Fallout: New Vegas Empty Re: Fallout: New Vegas

Post by rhondatommy Sat May 07, 2011 6:22 pm

lolz i just got vegas and guess what got tired of it 1 hr into the game i mean really its almost the same as fallout three glad i only paid 16.15cents for it at game stop with reward card discount omg Rolling Eyes wish they wasnt so much alike
    Zendog420
    Zendog420
    EN Activated
    EN Activated

United States of America

Post by Zendog420 Sun May 08, 2011 2:33 am

Fallout 3 was way better than New Vegas, everything was better, all the way from the map down to the voice acting.
    PyroPhoenix
    PyroPhoenix
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardEN Ace Detective

PSN ID PSN ID : PyroPhoenix

Cash : 25828
    United States of America

Post by PyroPhoenix Sun May 08, 2011 3:00 am

I'm playing Fallout 3 GOTY, it's great. I like to take my time playing it, I almost don't want it to end. My character is uber as hell. I started him with 9 int, and ran to rivet city for the int bobblehead. He has had 10 int since level 2. I'm not even max level, and all my skills are in the 90s. I maxed out my lockpicking and science early on. My character is mainly a ninja with a shiskasword, but he can use guns like a pro. My karma is maximum good, I'm not an evil person.
    Immortal_Beloved
    Immortal_Beloved
    EN Activated
    EN Activated

PSN ID PSN ID : Immortal_Beloved

Cash : 23723
    United States of America

Post by Immortal_Beloved Sun May 08, 2011 7:14 am

Ive had that game since it came out, and ive only playeda few quests.. I should start playing it again soon.. Burnt out on trophies at the moment. Bought the Blue Toad Mysteries episodes after i downloaded the free episode.. Here's what ive earnt during the PSN outage.
    100% Blue Toad Mysteries/ 100% NOBY NOBY BOY/ 71% Flower/ 91 % Heavy Rain (one more time conssuming trophy for plat) Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection 22%/ Prison Break 80%/
    rhondatommy
    rhondatommy
    EN Transformer
    EN Transformer

United States of America

Post by rhondatommy Sun May 08, 2011 8:06 am

wow been busy gaming lolz good job i just been enjoy my family still mad at sony cause i cant play lost planet but its ok i have had my ps on 4 days now and i miss chating but i tired of gaming and i been playing in the pool and outside with my children kinda dont mess my ps OMG i dont miss my ps lolz oh well one day it will be back up i think thou i want be on as much thou 82 degrees pool feels better then sitting in front of tv hum..... guess im unplugged for awhile woot woot
    Immortal_Beloved
    Immortal_Beloved
    EN Activated
    EN Activated

United States of America

Post by Immortal_Beloved Sun May 08, 2011 8:10 am

Wow, im so jealous.. I want to chill in a pool too. Crying or Very sad
    rhondatommy
    rhondatommy
    EN Transformer
    EN Transformer

United States of America

Post by rhondatommy Sun May 08, 2011 8:20 am

awh Sad i would let u in if u are close to here in nc we all been playing in pool scene begin of april lol but its been 80's and almost 90 here lately plus we got solar covers disk on our pool so it stays warm tehe but yeah been riding bikes got baseball games monday and friday softball games tuesday and thursday so we staying busy here but kids still playing wii fit everyday and oh course my daughter stole my psp for the movie joe dirt and family guy Fallout: New Vegas 754687 she loves stewie griffen (what the duece) Fallout: New Vegas 819184
    Immortal_Beloved
    Immortal_Beloved
    EN Activated
    EN Activated

United States of America

Post by Immortal_Beloved Sun May 08, 2011 9:04 am

Lol! - Aww thank you, that'd be sweet Smile - Teleports to the location of your pool/
    IM HERE! - Jumps in pool/ - Ahhhh tranquil..
    PyroPhoenix
    PyroPhoenix
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardEN Ace Detective

United States of America

Post by PyroPhoenix Sun May 08, 2011 10:36 am

Off topic much? I haven't turned my PS3 on in a week. Immortal, if you've only done a couple quests I suggest you make a new character using the same leveling method I used. Start your character with 9 int, 1 charisma, then run to rivet city for the intelligence bobblehead before you level up again. 10 int is crucial for proper leveling. 10 int gives you 20 skill points per level, and 5 int only gives 15. You should get the education perk, and comprehension as soon as it's available to you. The education perk gives 3 extra skill points per level, so you'll be getting 23 skill points per level up. You'll thank me later when your character is godlike at maximum level.
    Immortal_Beloved
    Immortal_Beloved
    EN Activated
    EN Activated

United States of America

Post by Immortal_Beloved Sun May 08, 2011 10:52 am

I'll be sure to take your advice when i boot the game up.. Thanks man.
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Cash : 25963
    Japan

Post by Vicky Sun May 08, 2011 12:44 pm

i beat fallout new vegas 6 times so i bored of it Razz
    Zendog420
    Zendog420
    EN Activated
    EN Activated

United States of America

Post by Zendog420 Sun May 08, 2011 3:34 pm

I have found that INT is deffinitely the most important thing for making a dominating character. The last build I made on Fallout 3 was a ninja as well. Using the shocksword and stealth camo from the Operation Anchorage DLC. Then New Vegas came along and everything is skewed just a little, speech has to be at a certain level, no more percentages, medicine and barter are extremely important for people like me who have to do every little thing. Fallout 3 was incredible, New Vegas is ok. I am making a energy weapon dude, I have wanted to due to how much more powerful the energy weapons are in New Vegas, but it was impractical for my Harcore playthrough. I've found that unnarmed and Melee, especially unnarmed is way overpowered in New Vegas, I can kill a Deathclaw with one punch on my main character, but not only did I boost my intelligence, I boosted my endurance and got all the implants, I also hunt skill books, you can get over 200 free skill points, I think I was like level 22 before I even started the main storyline just from running around and collecting all the skill books. I think New Vegas just tries to be intricate and it causes way too many complications, it's fun, but Fallout 3 was absolutely addictive, and I agree, I didn't want the end to come either.
    rhondatommy
    rhondatommy
    EN Transformer
    EN Transformer

United States of America

Post by rhondatommy Sun May 08, 2011 7:28 pm

i totally agree its like when i beat bad company 1 i was like omg thats it just drive off with the gold wth i think fallout 3 better but vegas is fun tehe Fallout: New Vegas 754687 but I LOVE GOLD YES BAD COMPANY RULZ Fallout: New Vegas 819184
    PyroPhoenix
    PyroPhoenix
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardEN Ace Detective

United States of America

Post by PyroPhoenix Sun May 08, 2011 7:53 pm

Try to stay on topic. You were rambling on about something about a swimming pool, now you're talking about a completely different game. Back on topic; In Fallout I liberate teddy bears from the wastelands. =)
    rhondatommy
    rhondatommy
    EN Transformer
    EN Transformer

United States of America

Post by rhondatommy Sun May 08, 2011 9:16 pm

SO UR POINT, Zen and I were talking about other games and things not just fallout so what dont like what we saying well dont post we are talking about how short some games are oh well if that got in ur way of fallout Rolling Eyes OH WELL, Pyro chill dude we have the right to state what we want it is a free world but if u want just fallout well make ur own forum about just fallout and make sure u title it fallout only nothing esle geez dude whatever i was talking with zen get over it dang some pplz
    PyroPhoenix
    PyroPhoenix
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardEN Ace Detective

United States of America

Post by PyroPhoenix Mon May 09, 2011 1:31 am

I guess you've never been to other forums before, or know forum etiquette. You're suppose to stay on topic in whatever the threads topic is about. Most of your posts are incoherent, and you're telling me not to post? You don't even join the text chat, you just randomly post to any recent topic in the same manner you do to every post. I'm not the only one that thinks this. Anybody that agrees with me say so below, and post something about fallout. =)

I wiped out everybody in Paradise Falls just to save those little kids. Eulogy Jones died like a bitch by the stairs, I took his pimp suit from his cold dead hands. I later visited Paradise Falls for the Vault 77 jumpsuit; out of nowhere the doctor attacked me, and received swift judgement from my burning sword.
    Manson60
    Manson60
    EN Prototype
    EN Prototype

PSN ID PSN ID : manson60

Cash : 25980
    United States of America

Post by Manson60 Mon May 09, 2011 1:38 am

seems rhonda-dude doesnt realise he/she is posting in a FALLOUT NEW VEGAS TOPIC. hmmm some ppl. To be on topic myself, I have also been playing FONV during the outage, Among other games.
    rhondatommy
    rhondatommy
    EN Transformer
    EN Transformer

United States of America

Post by rhondatommy Mon May 09, 2011 5:50 am

hum mason who cares we talked about nv then zen who started this topic and my self was talking about how short the games were started with fallout games but we end off topic oh well geez pplz give off our case it is still a free country any way fallout isnt the only game out there so Razz BUT I HAVE TO SAY THIS I BORD OF FALLOUT CAUSE NV AND PART 3 ARE ALMOST THE SAME Rolling Eyes so whatever guys geez later btw PYRO go back reread main topic zen talks about three dofferent games in just main topic so back off of me im not the only one here that was of ur perious fallout topic so dude shut up we dont care if u want to rant go to rant and rave that was totally off topic AND POSTED IN WRONG PLACE DUDE SO Razz
    ChristmasNiGHTS
    EN Prototype
    EN Prototype

Cash : 23946
    Hong Kong

Post by ChristmasNiGHTS Mon May 09, 2011 7:40 am

I have New Vegas, but...despite the fact its single player..its not the same when i cant play it whilst being on PSN.. i got kinda far in it, im still at the beginning area though..=\

And thanks for spoiling what could have been a cool scene, Pyro Evil or Very Mad
    PyroPhoenix
    PyroPhoenix
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardEN Ace Detective

United States of America

Post by PyroPhoenix Mon May 09, 2011 8:28 am

What did I spoil? That cool scene you will never see since you're playing the stand alone expansion Fallout New Vegas? Rather than playing Fallout 3? You mean that scene? Fallout games are not short, they are quite the opposite. The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim is going to be beyond epic. The Elder Scrolls is Fallout with swords, and magic. It's Bethesda's baby, it's the game they've been nurturing all these years. Fallout is like a step child to Bethesda games.
    ChristmasNiGHTS
    EN Prototype
    EN Prototype

Cash : 23946
    Hong Kong

Post by ChristmasNiGHTS Mon May 09, 2011 8:50 am

Maybe ill give skyrim a chance if the fix a naggling problem that I can see in Fallout 3 , Oblivion and New Vegas..

The arms , legs and necks of the created character are elongated and look odd and disturbing.. It doesnt matter which gender the character is. It looks Bizarre and i dont like it.

I mean, the NPCs all look fine...

its just the created characters !

Is it that only I can notice this?..I think everyone else does but maybe they just dont care?..

I dunno..they need to fix that! im tired of playing as "Rubber-Band Man"
    rhondatommy
    rhondatommy
    EN Transformer
    EN Transformer

United States of America

Post by rhondatommy Mon May 09, 2011 10:34 am

no dudes and dudest on fallout are creepy over sized and look funny lioe their tiny heads dont belong to those big bodies and did u notice that when u change to some outfits i play as girl her hole body chages and sometimes her arms look really short for her body lolz it is weird thou

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:42 am