The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

5 posters

John Cena Disses The Rock with a Rap!

SPADEZ
    SPADEZ
    EN Administrator
    EN Administrator

PSN ID PSN ID : SPADERZ216

Cash : 31090
    Puerto Rico

John Cena Disses The Rock with a Rap! Empty John Cena Disses The Rock with a Rap!

Post by SPADEZ Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:57 pm

Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Cash : 25963
    Japan

John Cena Disses The Rock with a Rap! Empty Re: John Cena Disses The Rock with a Rap!

Post by Vicky Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:05 pm

ok i have no idea who any of these people are at all but i go with the guy in purple since i like purple Very Happy
    SPADEZ
    SPADEZ
    EN Administrator
    EN Administrator

PSN ID PSN ID : SPADERZ216

Cash : 31090
    Puerto Rico

John Cena Disses The Rock with a Rap! Empty Re: John Cena Disses The Rock with a Rap!

Post by SPADEZ Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:14 am

Thats John Cena, another one of the biggest names in wrestling today. Came out in a couple movies too. And you have to know who "The Rock" is... hes pretty known in entertainment period, not just wrestling, especially since he been making movies in the past decade.
    SuperAPG1
    SuperAPG1
    EN Robot
    EN Robot

EN AwardListed Top Poster

PSN ID PSN ID : ArcadePro_1

Cash : 24898
    United States of America

Post by SuperAPG1 Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:34 am

lmfao *slaps vicky * for not knowing this ....eh the rap wasn't really a rap more like a poem (fyi i know a poem is a rap ) . it was kinda good after what the rock said about him Cena was on a roll dissing the rock
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Japan

Post by Vicky Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:49 am

SPADEZ wrote: And you have to know who "The Rock" is... hes pretty known in entertainment period, not just wrestling, especially since he been making movies in the past decade.
    oh really like what because i never see the rock now staring in any movie i can remember 0.0 i think i remember a name like that in credits 0_0
    SuperAPG1
    SuperAPG1
    EN Robot
    EN Robot

United States of America

Post by SuperAPG1 Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:52 am

Vicky wrote:
    SPADEZ wrote: And you have to know who "The Rock" is... hes pretty known in entertainment period, not just wrestling, especially since he been making movies in the past decade.
    oh really like what because i never see the rock now staring in any movie i can remember 0.0 i think i remember a name like that in credits 0_0
    google "the rock" or dwayne johnson
    movies hes been : the scorpion king , the game plan and i don't rember the rest but i think he has more
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Japan

Post by Vicky Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:05 am

oh damn really the rock is Dwayne johnson never mind i know who that is yeah the race to witch mountain sucks since he sucks at acting problay sucks at wrestling too purple t-shirt guy so going to win yes i do said that because wearing purple and it is my fav color :p
    SuperAPG1
    SuperAPG1
    EN Robot
    EN Robot

United States of America

Post by SuperAPG1 Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:08 am

lmfao never seen that kid movie already knew it would suck & LOL u didn't know he was the rock
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Japan

Post by Vicky Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:11 am

no i didnt at all lol but i havent watch wreslting since the late 80's give me a break :p
    SuperAPG1
    SuperAPG1
    EN Robot
    EN Robot

United States of America

Post by SuperAPG1 Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:12 am

lmfao alright
    Ben Wars
    Ben Wars
    EN Cyborg
    EN Cyborg

EN AwardTech News Reporter

Cash : 24914
    United States of America

Post by Ben Wars Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:45 am

Even the in the credits of his earlier movies they would label him as "Dwayne The Rock Johnson". If anybody knew who he was as a wrestler, there is no way not to recognize him as an actor. He even has a movie coming up soon called "Faster".
    Meesh
    Meesh
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Moderator

EN Award 2Technology Enthusiast

PSN ID PSN ID : YowsahsItsMeesh

Cash : 27865
    Philippines

Post by Meesh Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:53 pm

Ain't gonna lie, John Cena ripped The Rock a new one with that! I was surprised. TBH, didn't think he had it in him. The Rock has talked a lot of trash in his day and I'm curious to know what kind of come back he possibly has for that stunt. I say that he'll take it to the ring all the while trash talking too!! Wrasslin' this time around is definitely DVR worthy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:52 pm