The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

+4
iRaz
Elite_Shadow_va
Meesh
Elite_Shadow_MB
8 posters

elevator glitch - to 2nd resistance roof - 2.8.11 - this is legit

Elite_Shadow_MB
    Elite_Shadow_MB
    Elite Shadow Member
    Elite Shadow Member

PSN ID PSN ID : Elite_Shadow_MB

Cash : 25376
    United States of America

elevator glitch - to 2nd resistance roof - 2.8.11 - this is legit Empty elevator glitch - to 2nd resistance roof - 2.8.11 - this is legit

Post by Elite_Shadow_MB Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:38 am

1) go to this set of seats
    elevator glitch - to 2nd resistance roof - 2.8.11 - this is legit PlayStationHomePicture2-8-20116-45-50

2) ghost glitch from those seats to here
    elevator glitch - to 2nd resistance roof - 2.8.11 - this is legit PlayStationHomePicture2-8-20116-46-18

3) walk in sideways and stand between both posts and get stuck there
    elevator glitch - to 2nd resistance roof - 2.8.11 - this is legit PlayStationHomePicture2-8-20117-02-08

4) if done right, your av will auto unlock there and you will start to shake
    elevator glitch - to 2nd resistance roof - 2.8.11 - this is legit PlayStationHomePicture2-8-20116-06-15
    ** from your view - it should look like this but your av will be shaking.

5) face roof above you and change av from outfit to regular clothes

6) while holding up on left stick towards upper roof, go in and out of wardrobe fast

7) when done fast enough, you will elevate straight up, step by step. no pop up, its inching straight up

*** becareful going in and out of waredrobe to fast or you will relocate

elevator glitch - to 2nd resistance roof - 2.8.11 - this is legit PlayStationHomePicture2-8-20115-04-00

elevator glitch - to 2nd resistance roof - 2.8.11 - this is legit PlayStationHomePicture2-8-20113-07-33
    Meesh
    Meesh
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Moderator

EN Award 2Technology Enthusiast

PSN ID PSN ID : YowsahsItsMeesh

Cash : 27975
    Philippines

elevator glitch - to 2nd resistance roof - 2.8.11 - this is legit Empty Re: elevator glitch - to 2nd resistance roof - 2.8.11 - this is legit

Post by Meesh Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:22 pm

Nice mb! lol I'll give it a try, though I've had a bit of history getting mod slapped at that space into barriers and fiery trash cans out of 'verbal' frustration trying to get on that roof!!! I'll be sure to bite my tongue this time ;x hahaha sw\o/\o/t
    Elite_Shadow_va
    Elite_Shadow_va
    Elite Shadow Leader
    Elite Shadow Leader

EN AwardListed Top Poster

PSN ID PSN ID : gotrice97

Cash : 25062
    United States of America

elevator glitch - to 2nd resistance roof - 2.8.11 - this is legit Empty Re: elevator glitch - to 2nd resistance roof - 2.8.11 - this is legit

Post by Elite_Shadow_va Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:42 pm

lol im there in the pic elevator glitch - to 2nd resistance roof - 2.8.11 - this is legit 749250 elevator glitch - to 2nd resistance roof - 2.8.11 - this is legit 749250 and i made the video btw not 1080 but 720 ill make another one once alot of ppl get on it.
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Comedy Contributor

EN Award 2#1 Most Active Member

PSN ID PSN ID : Razokevin

Cash : 29174
    Puerto Rico

Post by iRaz Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:03 pm

ti tried to follow this tutorial, but i guess i suck at glitching, i can only do noob glitches, lol
    Titan
    Titan
    EN Prototype
    EN Prototype

PSN ID PSN ID : ADAMPwns

Cash : 24757
    United States of America

Post by Titan Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:03 pm

Oldschool.
    Elite_Shadow_MB
    Elite_Shadow_MB
    Elite Shadow Member
    Elite Shadow Member

United States of America

Post by Elite_Shadow_MB Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:33 pm

Titan wrote:Oldschool.

how is this oldschool? explain
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

Puerto Rico

Post by iRaz Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:36 pm

Elite_Shadow_MB wrote:

for ADAM, everything is oldschool, even the fresh new stuff.
    Elite_Shadow_MB
    Elite_Shadow_MB
    Elite Shadow Member
    Elite Shadow Member

United States of America

Post by Elite_Shadow_MB Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:37 pm

RazorX wrote:
    Elite_Shadow_MB wrote:

lol i was going to say. the glitch is absolutely new but roof is old. either way it`s what alot of glitchers been wanting. a new way up there.
    Titan
    Titan
    EN Prototype
    EN Prototype

United States of America

Post by Titan Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:57 am

Elite_Shadow_MB wrote:

I said oldschool, not old. The spot, not the glitch.

RazorX wrote:
    Elite_Shadow_MB wrote:

Being that English isn't your first language, you probably have a hard time understanding the difference in words and their definitions. That's okay, I forgive you.
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Cash : 26073
    Japan

Post by Vicky Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:37 am

it sad that have to ghost glitch up there now that not real glitching i dont care who said it is it not end of story
    Elite_Shadow_va
    Elite_Shadow_va
    Elite Shadow Leader
    Elite Shadow Leader

PSN ID PSN ID : gotrice97

Cash : 25062
    United States of America

Post by Elite_Shadow_va Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:09 pm

Vicky wrote:it sad that have to ghost glitch up there now that not real glitching i dont care who said it is it not end of story
    not real glitching elevator glitch - to 2nd resistance roof - 2.8.11 - this is legit 12258 elevator glitch - to 2nd resistance roof - 2.8.11 - this is legit 12258 well the ghost glitch is a gltich so its not really cheating. plus if u dont know how to gg then its a even more of a challenge to learn it then gettting up.
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

Puerto Rico

Post by iRaz Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:42 pm

Elite_Shadow_va wrote:
    Vicky wrote:it sad that have to ghost glitch up there now that not real glitching i dont care who said it is it not end of story
    not real glitching elevator glitch - to 2nd resistance roof - 2.8.11 - this is legit 12258 elevator glitch - to 2nd resistance roof - 2.8.11 - this is legit 12258 well the ghost glitch is a gltich so its not really cheating. plus if u dont know how to gg then its a even more of a challenge to learn it then gettting up.
    the only gg i know is the first one... lol, i was never able to make it again after the first one got patched... Sad
    btw i saw you yesterday in top of the CP theater... HOW?!?!?!
    Titan
    Titan
    EN Prototype
    EN Prototype

United States of America

Post by Titan Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:40 pm

Elite_Shadow_va wrote:

I've been having a lot of trouble with the timing on this one, honestly. I haven't done it since the first incarnation, but I found the timing to be a lot harder this time around. Perhaps I haven't practiced enough.
    Elite_Shadow_MB
    Elite_Shadow_MB
    Elite Shadow Member
    Elite Shadow Member

United States of America

Post by Elite_Shadow_MB Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:21 am

Titan wrote:
    Elite_Shadow_va wrote:

I've been having a lot of trouble with the timing on this one, honestly. I haven't done it since the first incarnation, but I found the timing to be a lot harder this time around. Perhaps I haven't practiced enough.

ok, here is hint that might help with the timing and everything your doing. not sure how your doing it but you can try this if your not already.

go to outfit chip on main wardrobe and empty them all into storage then go to storage/outfits and bring back only the 2 outfits your using. then ghost from the main wardrobe outfit chip.
    Titan
    Titan
    EN Prototype
    EN Prototype

United States of America

Post by Titan Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:27 am

Elite_Shadow_MB wrote:
    Titan wrote:
    Elite_Shadow_va wrote:

ok, here is hint that might help with the timing and everything your doing. not sure how your doing it but you can try this if your not already.

go to outfit chip on main wardrobe and empty them all into storage then go to storage/outfits and bring back only the 2 outfits your using. then ghost from the main wardrobe outfit chip.

Thanks, and yeah, that was what I was doing. It's just a matter of timing is all, same deal as always, but I haven't practiced too much, either.
    Elite_Shadow_MB
    Elite_Shadow_MB
    Elite Shadow Member
    Elite Shadow Member

United States of America

Post by Elite_Shadow_MB Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:04 pm

Last edited by Elite_Shadow_MB on Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Cash : 26073
    Japan

Post by Vicky Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:28 pm

yay i did this yerterday thanks mb Smile
    rhondatommy
    rhondatommy
    EN Transformer
    EN Transformer

PSN ID PSN ID : rhondatommy. Na, rhonda247. Jp,rgsinthehouse. Eu

Cash : 25275
    United States of America

Post by rhondatommy Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:23 pm

lol gg is easy at some places then others i have found but the cp theater up top sounds kool i have yet to get up on barriars i have been inside the theather and waving out the window noobs ask how u do that i cant tell ya im held to serect promise not to tell how i learned the gg but why doesnt sony add on to all that beautiful open space beside mall and harbor its so pretty behind that big gate why so much detail and no access hum just wondering
    DOT
    DOT
    Human
    Human

PSN ID PSN ID : DawneOfTheaDead (NA) Splahzie (Eu) VaFaen (JP)

Cash : 24052
    Germany

Post by DOT Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:57 pm

Thank you for showing me that glitch Bawse (MB) fun time lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:06 pm