The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

2 posters

Forum Milestones

-=illuminati=-
    -=illuminati=-
    EN Cyborg
    EN Cyborg

Cash : 24407
    United States of America

In Progress Forum Milestones

Post by -=illuminati=- Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:51 pm

A lot of the forums that I am registered to have these things called Milestones. Milestones are mainly used to show we made it to the 10 thousandth post on the forum. And since we are really close to the 10 thousandth post, I thought that maybe we should start giving out rewards or rank rewards for the member that gets the forum to reach that milestone. I will use me as an example: I post a topic or a reply that got the forum to the 10 thousandth post, I would ether get a ribbon or for instance, EN Elite or something to that effect. ( Don't worry, I am not self centered, it was just easy to use me as an example.)

Other rewards is a free game for the PS3 or something close to that.....

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you have.
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Comedy Contributor

EN Award 2#1 Most Active Member

PSN ID PSN ID : Razokevin

Cash : 29064
    Puerto Rico

In Progress Re: Forum Milestones

Post by iRaz Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:23 pm

the admin is sick atm, but the only way to get to elite right now is to hit 1500 posts, and we do have a reward system every 3 months called "EN Awards"Click here for more info.
    btw you earn forum cash everytime you make something on the forum, and that forum cash will be worth for stuff on the Store when it opens.
    BTW: i want spadez to be back! people on the forum are more active when he is around.
    theres also another kind of contest going on right now:
    Become nominated for a moderator position

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:05 pm