The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

3 posters

Got YLOD/RROD? Check this out!

gman_harmon
    gman_harmon
    EN Test Subject
    EN Test Subject

PSN ID PSN ID : gman_harmon

Cash : 24162
    United States of America

Got YLOD/RROD?  Check this out! Empty Got YLOD/RROD? Check this out!

Post by gman_harmon Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:08 am

PS3 Owners - This is not a paid advertisement, I've just been really, really brutal with my console and know what I'm talking about, LOL.

PS3 Owners - If you've got YLOD on your Phat console, DON'T pay SONY $150 to send you a coffin so you can lose all your saved game data and settings! And you don't need to watch dozens of questionably-produced videos on Youtube telling you how to gut your console, blast it with a heat gun, then put it back together just to have it YLOD in two weeks' time! Enough of that!

Next time your PS3 tanks it, and you get the dreaded BEEP-BEEP-BEEP of a YLOD, or if your BD player doesn't read games no more, head on over to GopherMods.com, they will fix your PS3 up right. For just $70, GopherMods will fix up your YLOD problems, in less than 24 hours, and send it right back to you. Free return shipping! They also warranty their work for two months, free of charge to you!

If you don't have YLOD but some other problem like a busted power supply, failed BD player, no wireless connectivity, or you just want it cleaned out, they do all that, too. For a few bucks more, they'll even install a new, bigger HDD for ya!

Now I don't work for them, but I have used them each time my PS3 has YLOD'ed. I've been using the same 80GB CECHE-01 console (upgraded to 500GB as of Dec. 2010) since November 2007, and have had four (yes, count 'em, 4) YLODs since then. I *AM* the proving ground for game consoles, LOL, so I think I know what I'm saying when they do a good job.

So now you know. If you have problems with your PS3 and want them resolved quickly and for reasonable rates, give them a look. They also repair PSPs, iProducts, and yes, even Xbox 360.

Their website again: http://www.gophermods.com/

Good lookin' out and happy gaming!
    SPADEZ
    SPADEZ
    EN Administrator
    EN Administrator

PSN ID PSN ID : SPADERZ216

Cash : 31200
    Puerto Rico

Got YLOD/RROD?  Check this out! Empty Re: Got YLOD/RROD? Check this out!

Post by SPADEZ Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:31 am

Warning I'm going to move this topic into "Game Discussions" since it's referring to a repairing damaged game consoles.

Thanks for posting this info, I to was a victim of a YLOD back in 09' which made me purchase a slim. A know a guy fixed his by putting the mother board in his oven for a like a min to melt the soldering and then used a cryogenic gun or a freezer to tighten the board back in place and it sorta resets the hardware and then it works again. Yeah.. I wasn't about to try that so I just bought a new one.
    Meesh
    Meesh
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Moderator

EN Award 2Technology Enthusiast

PSN ID PSN ID : YowsahsItsMeesh

Cash : 27975
    Philippines

Post by Meesh Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:20 am

What a great reference! Thanks for posting this, as I'm sure there are a lot of folks out there that want a reliable place to send their stuff for their money's worth. I'll definitely be taking note of this just in case my ps3/devices reach the end of their days (knock on wood). lol TBH I'd rather hear about a place like this from someone personally who has experience with the company, instead of trial and error else where. Much appreciated Gman.
    gman_harmon
    gman_harmon
    EN Test Subject
    EN Test Subject

PSN ID PSN ID : gman_harmon

Cash : 24162
    United States of America

Post by gman_harmon Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:21 pm

Thanks for the shuffle, and no prob with this info. I'm surprised it's not plastered all over every tech board on the internet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:26 am