The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

4 posters

VUDU HDX - A Newer, Better, Faster, Hi-Def

SPADEZ
    SPADEZ
    EN Administrator
    EN Administrator

PSN ID PSN ID : SPADERZ216

Cash : 31090
    Puerto Rico

VUDU HDX - A Newer, Better, Faster, Hi-Def Empty VUDU HDX - A Newer, Better, Faster, Hi-Def

Post by SPADEZ Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:09 pm

VUDU HDX - A Newer, Better, Faster, Hi-Def Logo-vudu-main
    VUDU HDX - A Newer, Better, Faster, Hi-Def 1_small

Currently, VUDU, the new application, like netflix without the monthly subscription, has been added to the PS3 console. Unlike Netflix, VUDU offers you to watch movies in 3 definition formats. SD, HD and HDX. Also there is no monthly subscription fee, however the movies and shows will have to be purchased individually and are a bit pricey, but VUDU certainly, IMO offers the best quality of streaming video I've yet to see. Netflix needs to step there game up if they wish to compete with the world of HD now going HDX with VUDU.

Required Internet Speed:
    Customers should have at least a 1 Mbps broadband internet connection in order to enjoy the VUDU streaming service.

With faster broadband connections, customers can enjoy VUDU's 720p HD and industry leading 1080p HDX format. Minimum requirements for the VUDU streaming service are as follows:

• SD (480p) requires 1 Mbps
    • HD (720p) requires 2.25 Mbps
    • HDX (1080p) requires 4.5 Mbps

Movie Fans... Welcome to Digital Heaven
    Having VUDU in your home means never having to go to the video store again.

• Movies On-Demand -

Access a vast library of movies and TV titles from all Hollywood studios and leading independent distributors directly from your HDTV.
    • New Movies Weekly -

Watch newly released movies the same day the DVD becomes available. No worrying about it being in-stock at the video store, or having to queue it up online. Even watch the trailer before you decide to rent or buy.
    • HDX™ Movies -

Only VUDU offers the highest quality internet-delivered format, HDX, featuring true 1080p HD, Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 surround sound.
    • World's Largest HD Library -

With over 3000 HD titles VUDU has the largest collection available anywhere, physical media included.
    • VUDU Labs and VUDU Apps -

Hundreds of Apps available to help you access Free videos and photos from popular sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Flicker - Plus free internet radio from Pandora.
      Learn more about VUDU Apps
    • Instant Convenience -

Having VUDU means that you don't need to plan anymore. With a large catalog of new releases and library titles available instantly you will never need to drive or wait for the mail again.
    • No Subscription -

VUDU is available without a monthly subscription or contract. Rent or buy high definition and standard definition movies whenever you like — only pay for what you watch.
    How to Get Started
    To discover the convenience and excitement of VUDU's high definition on-demand movie service, all you need is a fast Internet connection and a VUDU enabled device. VUDU is now available built into products from LG, Mitsubishi, Toshiba, Samsung, Sanyo, Sharp, and Vizio. Treat yourself to the ultimate movie service.
    * Currently, high definition purchases are only available from select studios.

VUDU wrote:
    HDX - The New Benchmark for On-Demand Picture Quality
    VUDU announces the availability of movies in HDX™ - the groundbreaking new video format that delivers the highest quality true High Definition1080p content available from any Internet, broadcast or satellite on-demand service. Only VUDU gives you the freedom to choose between an instant-start HD movie and a higher quality HDX download. Experience HDX

• True Cinematic Experience -

HDX movies are displayed in 1080p at 24 frames per second, the true cinematic gold standard.
    • 2X the Resolution -

Ultra-detailed and virtually artifact free on any size of TV screen, HDX movies are displayed at twice the resolution of other Internet HD video formats.
    • Immersive High Resolution Sound -

HDX technology delivers the best available surround sound quality for Internet delivered movies with immersive, high resolution sound at a 40% higher bit-rate than standard surround sound DVD's.
    • Optimized for Larger HDTVs -

VUDU's unique TruFilm™ technology optimizes the encoding, transmission and display of HDX movies on 40-inch HDTVs and larger Home Theater screens.
      (learn more about TruFilm)
    • Ordering -

There are two ways to order HDX movies. Directly from your VUDU device, or remotely by going to www.vudu.com/movies.
    Watch The Video

Nothing shows off the HDX experience like seeing it in action. Right click to save the video to your desktop and Experience HDX.

Source: www.VUDU.com
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Comedy Contributor

EN Award 2#1 Most Active Member

PSN ID PSN ID : Razokevin

Cash : 29064
    Puerto Rico

VUDU HDX - A Newer, Better, Faster, Hi-Def Empty Re: VUDU HDX - A Newer, Better, Faster, Hi-Def

Post by iRaz Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:30 pm

how do you get vudu on ps3? i dont have it... btw i also saw a friend with somethingt that is the same as this called MUBI and idk where to get it either Sad
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Cash : 25963
    Japan

VUDU HDX - A Newer, Better, Faster, Hi-Def Empty Re: VUDU HDX - A Newer, Better, Faster, Hi-Def

Post by Vicky Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:42 pm

it on psn in north american free trail it pretty cool Smile
    SPADEZ
    SPADEZ
    EN Administrator
    EN Administrator

Puerto Rico

Post by SPADEZ Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:53 pm

download VUDU via the PSN Store on your PS3 and you can begin using the application, no registration or fees required. Unless you wish to make a purchase (nothing is free except previews.) Then you need to sign up.
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Japan

Post by Vicky Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:08 pm

opps i mean free download not trail
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

Puerto Rico

Post by iRaz Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:53 pm

i was not able to use the netflix trial, always gave me an error, will see if this works, thnx.
    SPADEZ
    SPADEZ
    EN Administrator
    EN Administrator

Puerto Rico

Post by SPADEZ Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:17 pm

RazorX wrote:i was not able to use the netflix trial, always gave me an error, will see if this works, thnx.
    What error did you receive?
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

Puerto Rico

Post by iRaz Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:06 pm

SPADEZ wrote:
    RazorX wrote:i was not able to use the netflix trial, always gave me an error, will see if this works, thnx.
    What error did you receive?
    ''an aplication error has ocurred, please try again later''
    and for VUDU, a server error, i cant use any video streaming app? WTF IS WRONG?!
    Ben Wars
    Ben Wars
    EN Cyborg
    EN Cyborg

EN AwardTech News Reporter

Cash : 24914
    United States of America

Post by Ben Wars Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:35 pm

Try to delete and re-install the apps
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

Puerto Rico

Post by iRaz Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:11 pm

Ben Wars wrote:Try to delete and re-install the apps
    i did already, with both apps, its probably my location, or my internet connection...
    SPADEZ
    SPADEZ
    EN Administrator
    EN Administrator

Puerto Rico

Post by SPADEZ Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:40 pm

Razo, to confirm if it's your location, please ask someone else living in PR with a PS3, if they too are having this problem, if a couple of other people are having this problem who live in PR, it might be location, what ISP do you use?
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

Puerto Rico

Post by iRaz Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:46 pm

SPADEZ wrote:Razo, to confirm if it's your location, please ask someone else living in PR with a PS3, if they too are having this problem, if a couple of other people are having this problem who live in PR, it might be location, what ISP do you use?
    that will be hard, i mean, none of the friends on ps3 from PR care for the ps3 features or anything on ps3, they just play mw2 and cod bo 24 7 lol...
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Japan

Post by Vicky Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:37 pm

lol that suck damn cod campfare 2 so much camping
    iRaz
    iRaz
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

Puerto Rico

Post by iRaz Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:56 pm

MaynardIsGod wrote:lol that suck damn cod campfare 2 so much camping
    ok? LOL, what does VUDU and my erros have to do with MW2?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:01 pm