The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

+3
Vicky
Meesh
Teacrazer
7 posters

Why do guys think of the physical aspect of women first?

Teacrazer
    Teacrazer
    EN Prototype
    EN Prototype

PSN ID PSN ID : Teacrazer

Cash : 25334
    United States of America

Why do guys think  of the physical aspect of women first?  Empty Why do guys think of the physical aspect of women first?

Post by Teacrazer Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:43 pm

So, as I think of the past guys I have gone out with. I have realized they were all in the very beginning a joke. In the first place it was the guys’ position on how he was appealed on the physical outlook then the whole aspect. It is true when you’re in high school and early college life it is mostly just plain fun. But, if it was the physical outlook in the first place the point that had impressed a guy. Then why would a guy get pissed off if for instance the girl cheated on the guy? Honestly if it was the whole physical outlook why would he care? He could just easily get another girl he thought was also physically attracted to?

I find it funny when junior year I shot down a guy and within a week later he gets another girl. The relationship became a fail soon after and he came back to me and tried to talk out his issues. Honestly, if I didn’t care before why will there be another attempt of an effort to try again is just plain ridiculous. His reaction of the first rejection by trying to be with another girl bluntly shows how he didn’t feel anything for me in the first place.
    Meesh
    Meesh
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Moderator

EN Award 2Technology Enthusiast

PSN ID PSN ID : YowsahsItsMeesh

Cash : 27975
    Philippines

Why do guys think  of the physical aspect of women first?  Empty Re: Why do guys think of the physical aspect of women first?

Post by Meesh Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:27 am

Most people are quick to judge others based off of looks. Most of you, don't you even try to front! I'll admit-physical appearance does play a role in attraction! IMO- JUST SAYIN! XD BUT everyone has standards to a certain degree and some people choose to see with their eyes instead of with their minds and hearts. Like I mentioned in the chat box before, it's also in a person's mindset and maturity. Some are in it for the physical aspect and others are in it for the mental and emotional aspect.

Clearly when you're looking for quality in a person, you try to 'see' them for what they are and what makes them tick. Now if the other person obviously is only worried about themselves, constantly trying to 'get' with you, and completely blind to understand who you are- you know it isn't what you're looking for. They'll be quick to move onto the next one who will give them what they want because it's plain to see they're not exactly after you for your brain.

Then again, sometimes judging with our eyes and physical desires clouds our abilities to notice what we have in front of us. That it could possibly turn into something had we given it the chance. We often don't realize what we have in front of us until it's gone. Or it could go the other way- where you realize that it's something you don't need in your life.. that you could do without.. because it is gone.

We roam this earth in search of a connection for companionship. Something that makes us whole. Something that makes us happy to just be- whether it's companionship for a love relationship, platonic, or just in search for a connection to anything- you live life through trial and error and you go with what makes YOU happy. Nobody should ever settle for less, although nobody is perfect and we must also learn to live with the flaws. You might find that you start to mold yourself into another person's life but at the same time, you should never lose yourself. It's the people we find the same groove and rhythm with that creates that connection.

I know it's complex to understand and truly know ourselves..and then on top of that, trying to get to know someone else. Sometimes we meet the people we connect with and all it might take is someone else to help you finish the self puzzle you've been trying to piece together.

Bah, enjoy life. Live and let live. Love and let love. Heartache, heartbreak, heartfelt. lol. Bottom line- if a dude is constantly on your jock to get you in the sack and you ain't down for that, tell him to hit the road, pack up his dick, pack up his shit, and move onto the next one lol. DEUCES! Why do guys think  of the physical aspect of women first?  181161

This is for all the dooshbags out there Very Happy

Last edited by Meesh on Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Cash : 26073
    Japan

Why do guys think  of the physical aspect of women first?  Empty Re: Why do guys think of the physical aspect of women first?

Post by Vicky Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:10 am

lol i love the song. I believe as people we need to stop looking for looks and start looking for a good personality. Because is it more important then looks and looks dont mean everything really they dont. Look will go away with age in time so if evil mean bitch or bastard you will be very lonely soon enough. So guy and ladies that looks for look remember that those hot Hard smooth abs dont mean everything that just my two cents ^^
    Ben Wars
    Ben Wars
    EN Cyborg
    EN Cyborg

EN AwardTech News Reporter

Cash : 25024
    United States of America

Post by Ben Wars Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:27 am

well... TBH.. most of us guys first notice the physical aspect of women first because thats all we "know" so far. All we "know" is what we currently see until we meet u and get to know you.

Some guys may think of your physical aspect even after they get to know you simply because of 1 word; Lust. The fact is we all want someone who is physically attractive to our individual standards and that goes without saying. Some people may be 'prude' and not go there but thats reality. Its not until we get to know the girl that we decide if we are going to seperate the physical lust for the mental lust.
    Veronica_X
    Veronica_X
    EN Activated
    EN Activated

Cash : 24767
    United States of America

Post by Veronica_X Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:15 pm

Because men are baboons in search of the brightest red booty.

I mean look at that ass haha
    Why do guys think  of the physical aspect of women first?  Baboon10
    Meesh
    Meesh
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Moderator

Philippines

Post by Meesh Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:48 pm

LMAOOOO!! Every time I look at that pic it's so ewe and so hilarious at the same time. It's true though, in primal nature the male baboon will go looking for 'the brightest and biggest' red ass. They pick the best candidates to mate with based on looks.

Sadly some human males are stuck with that primal instinct, but at least there are those few that can see past that.
    CruciA
    CruciA
    EN Artist
    EN Artist

EN Award#1 EN Artist

EN Award 2Listed Top Poster

PSN ID PSN ID : CruciA

Cash : 26948
    United States of America

Post by CruciA Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:44 pm

You know you women dont want a tub of lard...soo you look for muscles and big..... >.> ::puts ipod on and walks away::
    Meesh
    Meesh
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Moderator

Philippines

Post by Meesh Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:47 pm

AnimAfluX wrote:You know you women dont want a tub of lard...soo you look for muscles and big..... >.> ::puts ipod on and walks away::

what do you mean 'you women' ?!! lmao shooot, I stated in my post somewhere up there about standards. Of course I have standards haha. I r picky! but at the same time, I do care about substance soooo, sometimes that may make it harder to find XD
    CruciA
    CruciA
    EN Artist
    EN Artist

EN Award#1 EN Artist

EN Award 2Listed Top Poster

PSN ID PSN ID : CruciA

Cash : 26948
    United States of America

Post by CruciA Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:52 pm

lmao well its not a bad thing for anyone to think about a physical aspect but goddam....definetly not first...i mean...i dont really care but YES we do have standard..so just to even this topic out i thought i'd thrown in WOMEN in this topic so it wont be so SEXIST! Smile
    Teacrazer
    Teacrazer
    EN Prototype
    EN Prototype

United States of America

Post by Teacrazer Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:17 pm

AnimAfluX wrote:You know you women dont want a tub of lard...soo you look for muscles and big..... >.> ::puts ipod on and walks away::

Lmao nice one... true i guess but honestly i actually notice a guy when he does a random act of kindness or talks to me first. Before i actually get the appeal of the whole physical features i look into the randomness of what gets this guy intrigued. (Instance, asking if my favorite color is red since they see me wear red a lot, or asking what i like and next day give me a simple piece of candy Smile! Honestly, muscle is discusting. The buffer the guy only = self pleasure in themselves. I hate guys who are so damn fulll of it.

And one time i met a chubby dude he accidentally went in a room i was changing in.. like the pig he was he didnt leave even though he said sorry he entered in.. i had to wait for him to leave.. not only did he not leave i had to call up my friend to play pretend bf and tell my friend over the phone to yell at the guy to get the hell out of the room Q.Q! poor dude i swear never saw real boobs in his life..
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Cash : 26073
    Japan

Post by Vicky Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:38 pm

still would rather personality maybe because i 30 and know the men that hot act like you know them something fuck off i dont own you nothing you not better then me get the hell out of here rather a nice person then a bastard hot looking guy any day >..> <.< (just sometime there so hot well i cant help my self) lol
    Teacrazer
    Teacrazer
    EN Prototype
    EN Prototype

United States of America

Post by Teacrazer Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:45 pm

well idk pretty darn weird for my explaination the guy has to put the first move or random act before I can recognize them. Then yes totally a friend, but then again i never tried a friend first =/ - always thought that they will not be your friend anymore and i dont want to lose the relationship already made >.<. Lolz hot guys .. i think average looking guys with the sweet intentions are just what pumps my <3
    Meesh
    Meesh
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Moderator

Philippines

Post by Meesh Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:57 pm

Hey now hey now, we can't knock the nice hot guys that are runnin' around out there! And not all attractive females are bitches either. Just because a person looks good or buff or what ever just means they know how to take care of themselves and take extra time to do so. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder-what others find to be attractive, some may think otherwise. We all have our preferences ;p

But I mean if you come across a really attractive man or woman, and they've got an ugly personality- deuces! Ain't nothin' but a pretty face. What makes them ugly on the inside will eventually show on the outside!
    Teacrazer
    Teacrazer
    EN Prototype
    EN Prototype

United States of America

Post by Teacrazer Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:03 pm

lol i kinda wand a adorable dork of a guy. Man.. i wish i wasn't such a bitch in highschool.. If i had known they are the real loving guys back then i would've not fallen for the deuces >.<
    Teacrazer
    Teacrazer
    EN Prototype
    EN Prototype

United States of America

Post by Teacrazer Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:07 pm

Ben Wars wrote:well... TBH.. most of us guys first notice the physical aspect of women first because thats all we "know" so far. All we "know" is what we currently see until we meet u and get to know you.

Some guys may think of your physical aspect even after they get to know you simply because of 1 word; Lust. The fact is we all want someone who is physically attractive to our individual standards and that goes without saying. Some people may be 'prude' and not go there but thats reality. Its not until we get to know the girl that we decide if we are going to seperate the physical lust for the mental lust.

Nice way of putting it ben. But how do you seperate the mental and physical lust? I honestly swear this one guy who was so close to obtaining my love.. All he did talk about even after knowing me was eyes...lips.. the stupid parts FREAKING LAME!! - so took him like the rest since it seems those were the highlights he ever thought about -.-
    Ben Wars
    Ben Wars
    EN Cyborg
    EN Cyborg

EN AwardTech News Reporter

Cash : 25024
    United States of America

Post by Ben Wars Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:21 pm

Teacrazer wrote:
    Ben Wars wrote:well... TBH.. most of us guys first notice the physical aspect of women first because thats all we "know" so far. All we "know" is what we currently see until we meet u and get to know you.

Nice way of putting it ben. But how do you seperate the mental and physical lust? I honestly swear this one guy who was so close to obtaining my love.. All he did talk about even after knowing me was eyes...lips.. the stupid parts FREAKING LAME!! - so took him like the rest since it seems those were the highlights he ever thought about -.-
    We seperate the mental from the physical by bonding with the personality of the girl we are talking to. When a connection between a man and a woman grows, they're both put into a state of mind that starts to make them attracted to each other mentally, rather than only physically. It also depends on the person, if someone is a sex addict they'll just fiend on the persons physical characteristics without acknowledging their overall personality.
    Titan
    Titan
    EN Prototype
    EN Prototype

PSN ID PSN ID : ADAMPwns

Cash : 24757
    United States of America

Post by Titan Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:10 pm

Humans are animals.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:36 am