The-EN.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The-EN Community!
Please welcome our newest member: https://electronicnetwork.all-up.com/u460
Discuss & Discover more.

3 posters

Surround Sound Speaker recommendations

Meesh
    Meesh
    EN Mod
    EN Mod

EN AwardTop Moderator

EN Award 2Technology Enthusiast

PSN ID PSN ID : YowsahsItsMeesh

Cash : 27865
    Philippines

Surround Sound Speaker recommendations Empty Surround Sound Speaker recommendations

Post by Meesh Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:42 pm

Oookay as you all should know, if I haven't mentioned already. I am a reverse asian. As in the technology gene doesn't run in my blood. I took out our home surround sound system a long time ago...simply because it didn't fit and some of the speakers are kinda shot, but TODAY I wanted to hook up the sub and a few speakers to blast some tuneage..let's just say it didn't go so well...
    Surround Sound Speaker recommendations Surrou10Surround Sound Speaker recommendations Surrou11ohh my gawdd @_@Surround Sound Speaker recommendations Surrou12<--- and yeaa umm..a heh. LOL They're old Kenwoods, which I'm sure work just fine for now..which actually don't work at all because Idk what goes in where. Then there were the tv components and cable box wires and ps3 hdmi.. I couldn't go wrong matching up the colored wires, good on that part..but the auxillary shizz..erm.. SO..

I plan to get rid of these and upgrade to something much better. I saw a deal on a Bose surround system, bit pricey still, but I hear it's one of the best, if not the best out there. So if any of you electronic heads have any suggestions or links to any sites that could help me out, that'd be great Very Happy

No Hope for Technology-
    The Reverse Asian
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Cash : 25963
    Japan

Surround Sound Speaker recommendations Empty Re: Surround Sound Speaker recommendations

Post by Vicky Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:55 pm

Bose is awesome but expersive but small sound you can get from such small speakers Smile and alot easyer to set up
    SPADEZ
    SPADEZ
    EN Administrator
    EN Administrator

PSN ID PSN ID : SPADERZ216

Cash : 31090
    Puerto Rico

Surround Sound Speaker recommendations Empty Re: Surround Sound Speaker recommendations

Post by SPADEZ Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:23 am

I agree with Bose brand, you gonna pay a pretty penny for it but you'll definately get your moneys worth, however, logitech works good too, your looking at about $50-$300 or so depending on what you get exactly.
    Vicky
    Vicky
    EN Elite
    EN Elite

EN Award#1 Top Poster

Cash : 25963
    Japan

Post by Vicky Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:53 pm

Indeed if want to go really experise like I would go a denon/marantz amp a panasonic/sony blu ray player and B&W MT30 (if you have up to 5k to spend) surround system (kick ass system with some serious bass 500 watts with dual cones)
    http://www.bowers-wilkins.com/display.aspx?infid=1480&terid=1687&sc=ht
    Got some great reviews
    or do this Smile
    I have a marantz sr-7500 (older amp)
    B&W MT 20 (smaller subwoofer same speakers)
    Panasonic blu ray
    Has dula room capability
    Kicks ass over bose speakers much more punch and clarity

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:48 am